Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [UTILITY] Commission Ender 1.0a  (Read 1602 times)

xenoargh

• Admiral
  • naively breaking things!
    • View Profile
[UTILITY] Commission Ender 1.0a
« on: January 26, 2018, 06:40:50 AM »

Have you ever wanted to renounce your Commission to a Faction, but didn't want to commit any criminal acts that lower your hard-won Reputation with the Faction?  

Do you want to be able to accept multiple Commissions every run through the game so that you can get access to special technologies and ships?

If so, this is the mini-mod for you.  Commission Ender will put a special "mission" in the game at any location that belongs to your allies, that allows you to cancel the Commission without any reputation penalty.

Commission Ender is a "Utility" mod; it's compatible with Nexerelin and other big mods and doesn't change anything else.

To install this, just extract the CommissionEnder folder from the zip file and drop it in your /mods directory.  You don't need to install any other part of my Mod Pack to use this. 

Note:  you will need to start a new game to use this mod; it can't be used with existing save-games, sorry.  I figure that most of the people who want to use this are the types who have already done a playthrough or two already, though.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 06:44:57 AM by xenoargh »
Please check out my SS projects :)
Xeno's Mod Pack