Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Degenerate Portrait Pack v1.1  (Read 210306 times)

Toddoftheyear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8a] Degenerate Portrait Pack v1.0
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 02:41:57 PM »

I know very little from memory but it's a very large space-opera so.. Likely going to find something just as pervvy for it. I really don't know, I was just throwing something out for you to consider. xD

I find it's better to pick by characters or artists, rather than a specific series. Kumiko Shiba is probably my favorite artist so far.

Speaking of which, I just added Folder G to the Other Portraits section. Debating which ones to include in the main portrait pack.

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 11:42:15 PM by Toddoftheyear »

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Degenerate Portrait Pack v1.1
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 07:48:47 PM »

AHA, another YoRha portrait

Do I see a few Overlord portraits? Momonga-san's servant?

AND Juri-Han?
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

MinusUdn

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8a] Degenerate Portrait Pack v1.0
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2017, 11:54:04 AM »

Speaking of which, I just added Folder G to the Other Portraits section. Debating which ones to include in the main portrait pack.

Spoiler
[close]

all of them ofc

Toddoftheyear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2017, 01:37:28 AM »

Added Folder H
Spoiler
[close]

I should get around to updating the main pack. Or maybe I should just keeping making portraits?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 01:40:18 AM by Toddoftheyear »

ahrenjb

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2017, 09:37:46 PM »

No Asuka, into the trash it goes.

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2017, 02:19:06 PM »

Oh my God... I love name of the mod... says it all - not to mention i DO recognize few faces from certain "situations"  :-*
Buahahaha.
A lot of work, suprisingly...
Mods are like drugs for games - they allow to customise and expand experiance...
...yet be carefull not to mix to much or overload...as conflicts yield terrible results.
There is only one rule always in (load)order...be responsible and know what you're doing.

Delta7

• Commander
  • forum idiot
    • View Profile
    • my personal DA account
« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2017, 09:53:26 PM »

Would it be too much to hope that i can toss these extra packs in the graphics folder and they'll work fine? Or do i need to rename the new folder and replace the original while making sure that the total number of portraits is still equal to 200 and manually renaming and replacing them as needed?
warning: may be prone to random outbursts of stupidity

Arkar1234

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2017, 10:59:58 PM »

Would it be too much to hope that i can toss these extra packs in the graphics folder and they'll work fine? Or do i need to rename the new folder and replace the original while making sure that the total number of portraits is still equal to 200 and manually renaming and replacing them as needed?

Check the previous few posts... It should shed some insight onto how you could add the new Packs hopefully.
Somewhere... somehow... some when.... there's a Kantai Collection mod for Starsector.....

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2017, 02:56:31 AM »

Nope.
Extra packs within this mod will override those of main mod...those are for you to choose from, more like dirty edits. Many are thesame, some are diffirent variants, some are not finished.

With approval of main mod author i can provide link to my filtered edition of his mod. 146 higest quality "no deamon *** lewd cum" selection from all his packs. Cute, immersive, crazy or  with dignity.
Mods are like drugs for games - they allow to customise and expand experiance...
...yet be carefull not to mix to much or overload...as conflicts yield terrible results.
There is only one rule always in (load)order...be responsible and know what you're doing.

Toddoftheyear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2017, 06:15:24 AM »

With approval of main mod author i can provide link to my filtered edition of his mod. 146 higest quality "no deamon *** lewd cum" selection from all his packs. Cute, immersive, crazy or  with dignity.

Go for it.

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2017, 08:37:35 AM »

Go for it.

Thanks.
You can pin this link to Your OP on first page, so people can get this from this Mod Post - i see no reason to create a new one, right?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/493uk2gji1lczc3/Degenerate_Portrait_Pack_FILTERED_v1.2.7z

Regards.

Toddoftheyear

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2017, 02:24:14 PM »

Thanks.
You can pin this link to Your OP on first page, so people can get this from this Mod Post - i see no reason to create a new one, right?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/493uk2gji1lczc3/Degenerate_Portrait_Pack_FILTERED_v1.2.7z

Regards.

I am very sure these aren't male.

http://imgur.com/a/cJxOv

C4_011 (F43) is male though, which you've listed as female.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:19:42 PM by Toddoftheyear »

OzarMidrashim

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2017, 03:45:48 PM »

Thanks.

Regards.

I am very sure these aren't male...

Very much might be...considering source origin - but when i look at them...
...also considering there is almost no male in this pack, when it should have at lest few, taking into account overall unisex visuals of males in certain anime styles, and uglyness of those few as females, yet fitting as males - thats what i decided. If anyone want they always can make their own "interpretation" of selection =)

Thanks for clarification thou, and once more for material!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 03:47:54 PM by OzarMidrashim »

Arkiuz

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2018, 03:04:23 PM »

> Install H Portrait pack
> Start game
> Get bounty
> Description says offender is sexual deviant, arsonist, and abductor.
> Picture H22

Amazing.

Xenoit1

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2018, 07:39:28 AM »

I just wanted to point out that I combined almost all the picture sets into one.
I like this one so I just tried to use the mod with the new release and well, it works for me.
As the player I can choose from them and the AI uses these too, just as before  ;D
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5