Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Reactive Defense AI  (Read 1380 times)

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
Reactive Defense AI
« on: May 18, 2017, 10:58:45 AM »

A hullmod that surrenders shield control & all deactivated PD and autofiring PD-also capable weapons to AI control while holding a button, at the cost of multiplied CR degradation while using the ability, so you can leverage the point-perfect shield abuse that the AI gets in times of crisis without needing to give all of your player agency away, for those of us who really struggle to use omnishields
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Reactive Defense AI
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2017, 11:46:21 AM »

I think that OP cost should be enough. Aside from that, I think this could help some people with omni shields because it can be tricky at times. Thumbs up!

nomadic_leader

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2017, 01:09:07 PM »

I wish it was _possible_ (not mandatory) to get the shield control delinked from the turrets and control its rotation with two other buttons. Then we can get our significant others, younger siblings, or domestic servants to be the R2 unit and control the shields.

Deshara

• Admiral
  • Suggestion Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2017, 10:32:57 PM »

I wish it was _possible_ (not mandatory) to get the shield control delinked from the turrets and control its rotation with two other buttons. Then we can get our significant others, younger siblings, or domestic servants to be the R2 unit and control the shields.

If Alex did this he would be relegating a chore to my significant other, and his name would be cursed in my household for it.
10/10 do it alex
Quote from: Deshara
I cant be blamed for what I said 5 minutes ago. I was a different person back then