Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!  (Read 415007 times)

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Update: Version 1.2.0

Cleaning up and spreading out some new content! As well as a stocky high-tech cruiser in the form of the Outlander, we also have a new hullmod for converting fighter bays into cargo bays (huge thanks to Nicke535 for scripting assistance), and two single mission scenarios for you to try and set a high score in, one of which also involves a new elite fighter you won't find anywhere else... May the hand of Ludd guide you!  ;)

Existing content alterations are mostly minor, but the Incendere should no longer spawn everywhere AAAAA THANK GOODNESS!  8) The house-favourite Lysander has also received a minor buff (as well as a rather dashing touchup to the white highlights), and the Firebird has conversely been nerfed somewhat.

As always, check out the OP for more details, and enjoy the update!

Drokkath

• Captain
  • Xenophilic Mutant Commando
    • View Profile

Woah, that's an awesome looking new high-tech ship. It looks like something I can definitely put to use thanks to its design. Just started a new game a few hours ago after a long hiatus from the game.

EDIT:
Nice! Outlander surprised me about its usefulness. The assault variant sure builds up flux fast (depending on the use) due to all the firepower it has but I can't help but love the fact that when it hits something, it hits hard. Have flown ships similar to that effect so it's not as hard for me to use such ships as it once did.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 08:18:08 PM by Drokkath »
For I dipt in to the future, far as my gazer eye could see; Saw the vision of the world, and all the wonder that would be.

lechibang

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Would you still be making more ships though? Quality mod you have there and it's be a huge shame to see it rot away.
Do it yourself, as people always say.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Would you still be making more ships though? Quality mod you have there and it's be a huge shame to see it rot away.

Probably not, though don't for one second think that means this mod is "rotting away"! Disassemble Reassemble now has 30 ships as well as a wide selection of weapons and fighter wings. Much as I'd love to just keep churning out ship concepts, I don't want this mod to be dragged down by content bloat, so I'm resisting the urge to add more ships. I might do a few more weapons and hullmods perhaps, but I also have a few concepts for missions and campaign-level interactions, so there will still be more to come.

Oh, and the upcoming version of the mod (no ETA I'm afraid) should be a welcome relief to many, many people.  :-X

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Update: Version 1.3.0

She's been a long time coming... But she's finally here.

Spoiler

[close]

Oh, and so is support for Version Checker.  :-X

Noomsy

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Very nice, just wanted to chime in and say this has grown into a very nice ship content mod.

Thanks for all your hard work.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Thanks, that's very kind of you to say, and I'm glad you enjoy the mod.  :D

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

[ATTENTION!]

Please be aware that the modding community has received recent reports of certain hosting service websites being sources of malware, and MediaFire is not named in the given list of "trusted" sites. After having several folks tell me that MediaFire is not a safe hosting service, and since I have already started utilizing BitBucket for the sake of Version Checker, I have decided I may as well also host Disassemble Reassemble's files there too - the OP of this thread has been updated with the new download link. You can still download the mod from MediaFire if you really want to, but at your own risk.

A Random Jolteon

• Commander
    • View Profile

[ATTENTION!]

Please be aware that the modding community has received recent reports of certain hosting service websites being sources of malware, and MediaFire is not named in the given list of "trusted" sites. After having several folks tell me that MediaFire is not a safe hosting service, and since I have already started utilizing BitBucket for the sake of Version Checker, I have decided I may as well also host Disassemble Reassemble's files there too - the OP of this thread has been updated with the new download link. You can still download the mod from MediaFire if you really want to, but at your own risk.
...I used Mediafire a few days ago...Well thanks for telling me anyway!
Hi. I exist. Bye.

Lesolan

• Ensign
    • View Profile

[ATTENTION!]

...and since I have already started utilizing BitBucket for the sake of Version Checker, I have decided I may as well also host Disassemble Reassemble's files there too...

What a ***. Just wasted time making ANOTHER account to a place I only nee one thing from and this time I can't even access the files. So thanks for that, I guess.

Snrasha

• Admiral
    • View Profile

[ATTENTION!]

...and since I have already started utilizing BitBucket for the sake of Version Checker, I have decided I may as well also host Disassemble Reassemble's files there too...

What a ***. Just wasted time making ANOTHER account to a place I only nee one thing from and this time I can't even access the files. So thanks for that, I guess.

Bitbucket or mediafire do not need a account for download their file. He have just put the link on private. But like he have not noticed that(like this is the dev of the project), you will need to wait than he is wake up.
I am pretty bad on english. So, sorry in advance.

Gladiator Society
Add battle options on Com Relay/ Framework for modders for add their own bounty.

Sanguinary Autonomist Defectors A fan-mod of Shadowyard.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Sorry about that folks, fixed now. I foolishly presumed that BitBucket's "private" setting would be more like that of Pastebin, where it isn't visible unless you have a link - turns out it just blocks the whole thing from being accessed, so I've switched it to public.

As for you Lesolan, I'll have you know I'm exactly the same as you - I detest making accounts on things for just a single use, and that's one of the reasons it took me so damn long to add Version Checker support for Disassemble Reassemble. This was a genuine mistake due to my unfamiliarity with using BitBucket as a hosting service, and I politely request you keep your rudeness out of this thread, and the whole forum for that matter.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Update: Version 1.3.1

Always more cleanup to be done. Favourite of this version: a smoothly updated Triton, with a cleaner (and beefier) sprite as well as increased armour stats.

As always, check the OP for more details.

tzuridis

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Question I am getting some errors in my log and some of them seem to be from this mod

Code
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_insurgent] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_vagrant_Old] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_seraph_carrier] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_zeta] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_sparrowhawk] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [ae_command_center] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_drake] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_pagurus] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_lepisma_phase] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_riven] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_lepisma] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_katrina_Old] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_scimitar_ftr] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_retribution_BACKUP] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_vagrant_Old_gunpod] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_mole_ftr] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [flare] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_vendetta_Old] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_vigilance_carrier] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_triton_BACKUP] not found in ship_data.csv
553472 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.ShipHullSpreadsheetLoader  - Ship hull spec [dara_limulidae] not found in ship_data.csv

While that one above is not what is causing my game to crash I was wondering if this was also a part of this mod:

Code
552562 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [dara_combatburst] not found in weapon_data.csv
552563 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [target_painter] not found in weapon_data.csv
552563 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [ms_instantFlak] not found in weapon_data.csv
552563 [Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Weapon spec [dara_automortar] not found in weapon_data.csv
552564 [Thread-4] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader  - Error figuring out MIRV spec details
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.o00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.WeaponSpreadsheetLoader.?00000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore.OO0000(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.loading.ResourceLoaderState.init(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

As these lines are supposedly what/where the crash is happening.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Question I am getting some errors in my log and some of them seem to be from this mod

The errors you're seeing there are due to disabled weapon and ship files in the mod - they don't actually hurt the game beyond (I think) a tiny addition to load time, although I should probably remove them from the public versions of DaRa. I only keep the old files around in case I decide to ever re-use the concepts. Any mod with weapon/ship files that aren't actually referenced in the relevant CSV stats file will have those errors... My mod in particular just happens to have quite a few.

The crash is not caused by those errors however; I'm afraid I'm not sure what it's being caused by, but it seems to be be something related to an MIRV spec? I'm fairly sure it's not caused by DaRa, or if it is it must be in conjunction with another mod because no-one else has reported this issue in the current version - and it works fine on my device. ;)

Can you please provide your full mod list? Some mods are known to be unstable and one of them could be the culprit.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 26