Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!  (Read 253432 times)

RoquetheRogue

• Lieutenant
  • Brainstormer!
    • View Profile

Hello AxleMC131!

Are the Black Arrow, Nightblade and insurgent secret blueprints or we can't build them by design?

Thank you for your hard work!

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Hello AxleMC131!

Are the Black Arrow, Nightblade and insurgent secret blueprints or we can't build them by design?

Thank you for your hard work!

They're "rare_bp" blueprints. You should be able to find them just like any other single ship blueprint, either through faction raiding or outworld salvaging. They are not part of the regular High-Tech blueprint package, if that's what you're implying.

And you are very welcome. :D

RoquetheRogue

• Lieutenant
  • Brainstormer!
    • View Profile

There was a mighty text wall riding high, it got brought down low *pats back*

I'm doing a playthrough that I require their unique styles, but I can't find them at all in Prism Freeport through bp trade, or exploring, raiding is kinda impossible since I'm under a TTS commission, I suppose I'll keep trying, but I'm seeing if I mod it, and make a Covert Ops bp I could buy or find including these and other stealth-like ships.

Thank you for your time.

SukmaZaki

• Commander
    • View Profile

I like Vendetta-class, so much concentrated fire power for my low tech fleet, build, but it's seem lack of base Flux capasitor.   :-\

Overall, i love your work and kitbashing, can't wait to see more :D

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

I like Vendetta-class, so much concentrated fire power for my low tech fleet, build, but it's seem lack of base Flux capasitor.   :-\

Overall, i love your work and kitbashing, can't wait to see more :D

Glad you like the ships! Indeed there will be a few new faces when I get around to finishing my big update.

As for the Vendetta, don't forget that she's primarily a missile-based capital ship, and doesn't require as much flux as a ballistic- or energy-based hull. Compare its 15,000 base flux capacity to the Onslaught's 17,000 (and also note base dissipation, 500 to 600) - the Onslaught has a much heavier focus on direct-fire (flux-generating) weaponry, including the Thermal Pulse Cannons which are huge flux hogs. By comparison, the Vendetta can sacrifice an equivalent flux capacity easily in order to bring those heavy missile barrages into play. Don't underestimate the strength of missile weaponry, especially en masse!

Satirical

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!
« Reply #320 on: September 02, 2020, 11:59:19 PM »

Good mod my favorite is the Dram (A)-class Tanker 8) this is a must have mod
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 12:01:11 AM by Satirical »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]