Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!  (Read 414492 times)

Grizzlyadamz

• Commander
    • View Profile

I gotchu bruh
https://bitbucket.org/AxleMC131/starsector_modding/downloads/DisassembleReassemble_v1.6.5.zip
(if you look at the URL you can sometimes guess what the previous file's URL is, people tend to stick with the same host.)
(also the google cache is useful)

2_Wycked

• Commander
    • View Profile

Many thanks man!!

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Cheers for the assist there Grizzly. :D Yup, all the version downloads I leave in existence and you can basically just figure out the URL from the mod version.

But otherwise, I'm always happy to provide links to older versions - as long as people know that I won't provide support for those versions.  ;)

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Minor Update - Version 1.6.7

A small buff to the Swift missiles, as well as a shiny new high-tech frigate in the form of the Nightblade. She's quite the looker....

Spoiler

... But she and her minions show no mercy.  ;)

[close]

As always, check the OP for more details, and enjoy!

Hussar

• Captain
    • View Profile

Oh my! Finally a high-tech ground support vessel! Wonderful! :D

Shame only a frigate, but oh well. Just gotta get more of them I suppose!

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Minor Update - Version 1.6.8

Well. I say minor, but really it's anything but. We're making great strides, and DaRa now features scripted campaign encounters*! That's right, I've got some cool stuff for you to find in the campaign. There's only very limited content at present as I'm still learning the ropes, and it's currently constrained to three individual entities within the Core Worlds, but I hope they're enjoyable nonetheless, and make a stepping stone to greater things in future.

I've also changed up the marker tagging system in the two Race Mode missions, which should make them smoother and more enjoyable. I am planning on a third mission to go with them, but not much set in stone yet.

Other than that, general balance measures across the board, plus some sweet sprite cleanups by Nia (huge thanks!) for the entire Acanthina collection and even the Retribution.

As always, check the OP for more details (the changelog is pretty hefty this time around), and enjoy!

* Scripted campaign content will require a new save to spawn, and will not be enabled when playing a Nexerelin Randomized Core Worlds game.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 05:24:12 PM by AxleMC131 »

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Minor Update - Version 1.6.9

"0.9.1 Compatibility", which really just means changing ship purchase prices, burn speeds of civilian ships and hullmods on Hegemony Auxiliary ships. Plus the first of my sprite cleanups, as requested by the Discord chat.

As always, check the OP for more details, and enjoy!

joppe_k

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Woot woot! My (arguably) favorite mod updates.  :D

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I have got to say the the Lysander has won my love.

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

Is there any way to get the lysander besides spawning with it? I have never seen one in game.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

It definitely spawns in-game, but it's quite rare. Only a handful of factions use it, including the Independents, Tri-Tachyon Corporation and Sindrian Diktat.

Out of curiosity, how many other mods are you running that add ships to the vanilla faction roster? When you have a larger pool of content from competing ship pack mods, it can be much harder to find a specific ship.

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile

I am running so many mods I have my RAM allocation set to 10 gigs, if that tells you anything.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

I am running so many mods I have my RAM allocation set to 10 gigs, if that tells you anything.

Oof. You probably shouldn't: allocating more than 8GB has a tendency to cause issues (fundamental Java stuff that I don't really understand). Regardless, if you're running a lot of mods, that's probably why you're struggling to find the ship.

If you like, you can adjust its rarity yourself within a certain faction with a quick file edit:
Spoiler

If you go into Disassemble Reassemble's mod folder, and go to [data/world/factions] then find a faction using the Lysander - Sindrian Diktat would be my suggestion here - and open their .faction file in Notepad++. Somewhere near the top of the file is an array labelled "hullFrequency". In that array, find the "dara_lysander" entry and change the number beside it from 0.25 to 1.0 or something. (Make sure you don't delete the comma at the end or something equally silly. :P )

"hullFrequency":{
      "tags":{
      },
      "hulls":{
         "dara_junker":0,
         "dara_vagrant":0,
         "dara_acanthina_p":0, # It's a pirate ship.

"dara_lysander":0.25, <-- Change this value
         "dara_harrier":1.2,   # Not a priority ship, just a little more common.
      },
   },

Then save the file. Probably a good idea to make a backup of the file first, in case something messes up (it can be pretty easy to).

That should result in the Lysander being much more common within that faction's fleets and markets.

[close]

Avallac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!
« Reply #283 on: September 05, 2019, 04:49:59 PM »

When I use Swift SRM launcher in simulation the rockets are dumbfire instead of being guided like they're supposed to be according to the weapon card (tracking:good). Haven't tried outside simulation. Are they bugged?
Edit: checked in regular combat, definitely bugged, no tracking at all.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2019, 05:37:11 PM by Avallac »

Offensive_Name

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Disassemble Reassemble v1.6.9 - Another lovingly kitbashed ship pack!
« Reply #284 on: September 05, 2019, 05:23:44 PM »

When I use Swift SRM launcher in simulation the rockets are dumbfire instead of being guided like they're supposed to be according to the weapon card (tracking:good). Haven't tried outside simulation. Are they bugged?

They have a pre aim sequence then are dumbfire just like the Squall missile system.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26