Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: The Hoplites of Corinth  (Read 44598 times)

Uomoz

• Admiral
  • 'womo'dz
    • View Profile
Re: The Hoplites of Corinth
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2012, 03:12:31 PM »

I'm not looking for an explanation as to why that happend, but I'm also saying that the power of the swarm should never be underestimated 8)

There's only one swarm.

EDIT @upgradecap: yeah man, just kidding ;)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 03:20:07 PM by Uomoz »

Upgradecap

• Admiral
  • CEO of the TimCORP
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 13, 2012, 03:14:25 PM »

I was referring "swarm" not as a race, but rather as a means to assault an enemy...

Etfaks

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 13, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

Thanks for everyones feedback, it's appreciated. I do check back from time to time, but I am somewhat slightly inactive atm, and only hit the forum once or twice a week at the moment. So a lack of time is why my mod has become a bit buried.

Yea I have decided not to join the modpack, mainly due to not having the time to create such a large ship that would be up to par with my other ships quality (I am a pefectionist and the capital took longer than I would have liked it to). Besides, I'm aiming at balancing so that my content are in line with the vanilla game. That's also why I'm somewhat hesitant to include new weapons because it can quickly overpower the standard vanilla ships.

As for my plans, I really don't have any at the moment. I would like to include campaign support, but it is something that will likely happen when the next patch hits or when irl workload clears up a bit. Another destroyer class is likely to be the next objective (I enjoy hunting frigates SO much!).

So that is what's going on for me and my mod:)
Dev of the mod "The Hoplites of Corinth" and  artist for "Portraits Galore".

Vandala

• Admiral
  • We need ponies, ponies in spaceships!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2012, 04:22:17 PM »

What you could do is just add new graphics for old guns, doesn't get in the way of game balance but it adds a little extra to your mod.

Remake the graphics for the weapons you want your faction to use, add those as new unique weapons with only the picture changed and your done.

Sunfire

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2012, 03:49:15 PM »

By the way, your ships are very pretty, so don't allow some weapons to keep you from doing what you want!

7007King0770

• Ensign
  • Boom, there goes the enemy's ship.
    • View Profile
    • My Minecraft Server, Please join if you enjoy playing Minecraft, in addition to Starfarer.
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2012, 08:41:48 PM »

Just saying I am in full support of your mod being part of Uomoz's mod-pack. Trying to be supportive because It's sad to see your unique art style for ships die out.

craftomega

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2012, 08:42:42 PM »

Mesaa like.

Mind if I add this mod to my minimash?

Etfaks

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2012, 01:10:48 AM »

Mesaa like.

Mind if I add this mod to my minimash?

Go ahead, as many people possible might as well enjoy my work to be honest. The contents of the Hoplites mod are free to use from now on, just remember to acknowledge the creator ;)
Dev of the mod "The Hoplites of Corinth" and  artist for "Portraits Galore".
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]