Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Dev post tracker  (Read 2817 times)

BonhommeCarnaval

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Dev post tracker
« on: February 25, 2012, 12:30:25 PM »

I don't know if it's possible but it would be nice if we could see in the list of threads which one has had an answer from a dev and be able to click the icon to jump to dev posts, as seen in many game forums nowadays.
Quote from: Archduke Astro
One of you exhibits humility-impairment syndrome
Aww, you so sweet!

ClosetGoth

• Commander
  • Permanently TTRPG-brained
    • View Profile
Re: Dev post tracker
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 04:42:03 PM »

You could always go to the devs' accounts and look at their recent posts. I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but I hope it helps in the meantime.
Starfaring since the very beginning of 2012

Zarcon

• Captain
    • View Profile
Re: Dev post tracker
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 12:54:57 PM »

I don't know if it's possible but it would be nice if we could see in the list of threads which one has had an answer from a dev and be able to click the icon to jump to dev posts, as seen in many game forums nowadays.

I also support this if it is a relatively easy addition.  :)  I was just thinking about suggesting one when I saw this post, lol.   ;D

I find the forums are so heavily populated these days that I can't read all of the posts, so I'd rather spend my time reading what Alex says in response to someone, than reading through the 101st post about ship balance or weapon suggestions, etc, trying to find something from Alex.  :)

But good idea Catattack998, I'll try that in the meantime.   ;D
There is no instance of a nation benefitting from prolonged warfare.
Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory.