Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Intel Map filters  (Read 1249 times)

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
Intel Map filters
« on: April 23, 2017, 03:31:28 PM »

As far as I can tell, the Intel map filters are broken. Only the fuel filter seems to be working. Names don't pop up with the inhabited filter, nor the name filter. The exploration filter (I'm not sure how it works) Doesn't seem to do anything either.
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Intel Map filters
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 03:36:35 PM »

Those only apply to stars that have some sort of intel item attached to them.

ArkAngel

• Captain
  • The essence of strategy is choosing what not to do
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 03:40:01 PM »

Urch, Yeah. Just realized that. Sort of feel like it would be nice to have inhabited planets be named without the intel there, but it makes sense for space saving reasons. My bad.
"Yes... Yes I -am- sending you, alone, unarmed, against the might of the Hegemony defense fleet.  Not to worry - watching how they obliterate your puny frigate will be most... enlightening.  I shall dissect their tactics and emerge victorious!  Any questions? Then get to your ship, you launch in 5."

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 03:40:31 PM »

All good, I can see how that's confusing.