Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Mod request..I guess?  (Read 1382 times)

General Bubbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Mod request..I guess?
« on: April 23, 2017, 02:44:35 PM »

Ohai there! Um. I have a question, or more of a request, I suppose.

Is it possible to make a mod that stops showing fighters/bombers/interceptors in your little ship collection while you're travelling around sector space and inside sectors? 

I mean, wouldn't they be docked with their parent ship? Since they launch as soon as you enter battle, yet are already out when you're just travelling around.

I'd really appreciate it if it were possible to make a mod that removes the fighters/bombers from the little visual of your flight group. It'd look a whole lot less cluttered, too.

Sorry if that didn't make much sense. I'm not very good with wording what I want to say :/

Anyhoo, thanks for reading!

Kind regards and best wishes to you all :)

Tyler

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Mod request..I guess?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2017, 04:52:59 PM »

Personally I'd like to see changes like this as well to the visuals while moving around out of combat...

Would it also be possible to maybe make V formations as a graphic while flying around?

General Bubbles

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Mod request..I guess?
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »

I'm glad you agree! :)

I mean, surely fighters and bombers would be docked during travel. Especially since they undock from your carrier when you enter battle, which makes no sense as they're already out when you're not even in combat.

Plus, as I said, it sure would make my fleet look less messy during travel. I also like your formation idea, instead of all the ships randomly flying around one another.