Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: [0.8a-RC19] 100% combat readiness now only provides 9% bonuses rather than 10%?  (Read 1251 times)

Lanvrik

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I admit I could be mistaken. But didn't 100% combat readiness grant 10% bonuses before?

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Just checked and it seems to be +10%. Possibly your ship is at something like 99.5% readiness?

Made it round the numbers in the tooltip properly; it was always rounding down before.

Lanvrik

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Not sure what it could be. But if it's now working on your end I'll just wait for the next build. Thank you for looking into it.

Things I had tried:
1) Emergency burning to drop readiness down and then letting it regenerate back up over time. (Still caps at 100% readiness but shows 9% bonuses in the expanded tool-tips.)
2) Emergency burning to drop readiness down and the using the dockyard to repair it to 100%. (Still caps at 100% readiness but shows 9% bonuses in the expanded tool-tips.)
3) Buying a new ship and letting it generate combat readiness over time. (Still caps at 100% readiness but shows 9% bonuses in the expanded tool-tips.)
4) Buying a new ship and using the dockyard to repair it to 100%. (Still caps at 100% readiness but shows 9% bonuses in the expanded tool-tips.)

Of note: It appears to be granting the full 10% bonus but just reporting incorrectly in the detail.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile

Thanks for looking into it a bit more - I think we're all good here.