Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Supply Usage mod?  (Read 5097 times)

Roka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Supply Usage mod?
« on: April 22, 2017, 10:57:41 PM »

would anyone happen to know how to make it so supplies are not used during flight, and only during repairs/events/surveys?

I dont mind the supply mechanic much but i would like to not have to constantly seek out a battle with someone ever 2 minutes just to keep my supplies up long enough to do anything, and i would rather just have it only be used for after battle or surveys, or events.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: Supply Usage mod?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2017, 11:59:59 PM »

would anyone happen to know how to make it so supplies are not used during flight, and only during repairs/events/surveys?

I dont mind the supply mechanic much but i would like to not have to constantly seek out a battle with someone ever 2 minutes just to keep my supplies up long enough to do anything, and i would rather just have it only be used for after battle or surveys, or events.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies.
The only time supplies are used is outside of the combat. If you are talking about deployment costs, then no you can't. Not without messing up what and how many ships can deploy
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 12:15:06 AM »

I think setting maintenance costs to 0 in ship_data.csv would achieve this.
Column "AM" iirc.

With no montly supply cost, the only use for supplies would be repairs, CR recovery, and surveys.

Roka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 02:26:14 PM »

Thank you Serenitis, that accomplished what i wanted. <3