Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will we see at some Point Prototype Technologie or Alien Technologie  (Read 8553 times)

cjuicy

• Captain
  • Figuring out how the hell to wear heels (She/it)
    • View Profile
Re: Will we see at some Point Prototype Technologie or Alien Technologie
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2017, 05:30:22 PM »

If you aren't lucky, you might only find blueprints for a VCR
It's been a long time, but I still love ya!

- Pfp done by Sleepyfish!

Elaron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2017, 11:19:17 PM »

The blueprints for the tape media player had finally been secured. Ever since finding the ancient tape labelled "SWHS 19781117", you'd been on the lookout for a way to play it back. Your engineers assure you that it would be easy to build, and easy to modify to output its signal to a standard display unit. The fabbers should be done in an hour.

c plus one

• Commander
  • 'Make Jumpgates Great Again!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2017, 12:58:25 AM »

The blueprints for the tape media player had finally been secured. Ever since finding the ancient tape labelled "SWHS 19781117", you'd been on the lookout for a way to play it back. Your engineers assure you that it would be easy to build, and easy to modify to output its signal to a standard display unit. The fabbers should be done in an hour.

[-slow clap-] I see what you did there...  :D
Quote from: Lopunny Zen
you are playing them wrong then..

Don't tell me I'm playing anything wrong in a singleplayer sandbox game. Just don't.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2017, 02:34:27 AM »

What did he do?
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

c plus one

• Commander
  • 'Make Jumpgates Great Again!'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2017, 03:07:33 AM »

What did he do?

Star Wars Holiday Special, dude! The distilled quintessence of suck!  ::)
See:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Wars_Holiday_Special#Reception

You've just got to read that article on the subject. George Lucas himself disowned the whole blob of fail, which other parties created and which he allegedly had little knowledge of until it was too late.

A small quotation --
On the 2010 television program Times Talk, New York Times columnist David Carr asked Carrie Fisher about the special; she said that she made George Lucas give her a copy of the special in exchange for recording DVD commentary for the Star Wars films. She added that she showed it at parties, "mainly at the end of the night when I want people to leave."

I'm still literally laughing out loud at how Elaron skillfully deadpanned that mention of the SWHS into his blueprints post. Well memed, comrade.  ;)
Quote from: Lopunny Zen
you are playing them wrong then..

Don't tell me I'm playing anything wrong in a singleplayer sandbox game. Just don't.

Elaron

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2017, 11:54:09 PM »

I'm still literally laughing out loud at how Elaron skillfully deadpanned that mention of the SWHS into his blueprints post. Well memed, comrade.  ;)
Takes a bow
Pages: 1 [2]