Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: ouch  (Read 2567 times)

db48x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
ouch
« on: February 05, 2017, 04:08:20 PM »

I'm pretty friendly with the Hegemony, so it was great fun when they went to war with the Luddics, the Sindarin, and the Blue Tech Dudes all at the same time. If only I had realized that Smugglers belonged to the Independent faction rather than the Pirate faction...

It's getting really hard to dodge everybody while juggling my transponder. Has anyone else managed this? How did you get out of it?

TheBawkHawk

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: ouch
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 05:01:10 PM »

Peace will be made after a few months to a year, so don't worry too much about that.

Getting back on the independent's good side will take some more work. Avoid them as much as possible, and if they catch you, do your best not to damage them, as that will lower relations more. To get relations back up, you can take out any bounties they post. They won't give you the money reward, but you will still get the relations bonus.

Mini S

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2017, 05:07:22 PM »

Wait a couple months(in game time) and there might be an armistice between the Hegemony and one of theres enemies(except pirates).
For the independents u might avoid them at all cost and retreating without attacking them only putting their flux at max if they they are pushing a bit too much but do NOT destroy the Independent ships and do unpay bounties for the Independent whenever available.
And good luck because if you plan to restore your reputation with the Independent you will need it.

db48x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 11:55:35 AM »

I don't think I'm having very good luck. I'm stuck in the asteroid belt in Corvus because an Independent fleet and a Hegemony fleet are both patrolling around the jump point at the same time. If the Hegemony see me they'll force me to turn my transponder on, and if I have my transponder on the Independent will slaughter me...

On the other hand I am up to -50 opinion with the Independent after clearing one of their bounties.

db48x

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2017, 10:28:08 AM »

Success! I'm back up to +1 with the independents. The bulk of the improvement came when they posted a system bounty and it turned out that all of the pirates were tooling around nearby in hyperspace, where the hegemony didn't care that my transponder was off.