Ever wonder how many ships you've killed? Or how a new ship load-out you've created is performing in combat? Or how useless a cautious officer is in an Onslaught?
No more guessing, now you can know for sure!
- Various reports summarizing ship performance over time or per battle
- Kill count of various hull sizes
- Individual weapon performance
- Combat raw data dump for those that want to be data analysts!
- Easy to use, just add the mod and you're good to go.
In Game Images:
How to use:
1. Download & install this mod
2. Make sure this mod is enabled
3. Fight at least one battle (simulation doesn't count)
4. Press the 'k' key (configurable in mod's settings.json) when in the campaign UI
Requires no extra mods/libs to function, plays nice with all tested mods (bunches of factions, SS+ and Nexerlin)
- Occasionally the killing blow calculation will be incorrect
- Due to how Starsector .7 handles fighters, they are sometimes treated as ships, sometimes not for kill count purposes. This will be sorted out in .8+
- Dialogue area for rendering information is small: Can't be helped in current version, game limitation.
- Wont work for simulation battles (requires on combat end events to be fired that aren't fired in sim)
- Only tracks raw damage before mitigation and armor
- Disabling mod will render your save broken (but it can be fixed with a text editor)
Using this mod in other mods:
This mod is covered by the MIT license, you can do what ever you want with this, no need to ask. Just be nice and mention that this mod exists and where you got it from
0.1.1 - Bug fix relating to looking for an entity that might not exist
0.1 - Created
License: MIT License (Do what ever you want, creators not liable)