Fractal Softworks Forum
February 23, 2019, 06:09:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.9a is out! (11/16/18); In-dev patch notes for 0.9.1a (01/31/19)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.7.2a] ApproLight v0.4.6a(f1) -Prime-  (Read 96034 times)
Nia Tahl
Commander

I make pink spaceships

View Profile Email
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2019, 04:32:28 AM »

Alright then, so here is how it is:

I won't be rehosting anything for anyone here, but I'll be working on getting an English version of AL done in the near future. I won't give an ETA or anything. I'm also not Originem's western manager or whatever you people seem to believe. I have enough on my plate with my own mods as is and the only reason I'm even doing at least some sort of translation on the side is cause I like approlight and am not too lazy to just use google translate. None of what I'm doing in regards to translating any of Originem's mods is beyond the capabilities of any of you, just takes a lot of time.

I also would advise against that 0.9 version of AL since it still has a bunch of issues that are still being worked on.

Nezz
Ensign

View Profile Email
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2019, 07:51:01 AM »

Alright then, so here is how it is:

I won't be rehosting anything for anyone here, but I'll be working on getting an English version of AL done in the near future. I won't give an ETA or anything. I'm also not Originem's western manager or whatever you people seem to believe. I have enough on my plate with my own mods as is and the only reason I'm even doing at least some sort of translation on the side is cause I like approlight and am not too lazy to just use google translate. None of what I'm doing in regards to translating any of Originem's mods is beyond the capabilities of any of you, just takes a lot of time.

I also would advise against that 0.9 version of AL since it still has a bunch of issues that are still being worked on.

Well I just want you to know that I appreciate your hard work in bringing those sweet, OP Chinese anime ships over, and the cool and unique ships and weapons of your own mods. You're doing God's work.
Originem
Purple Principle
Commander

Dancing like a boss.

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2019, 09:33:49 PM »

I posted the Chinese version,0.7.0-RC3 which is for 0.9, to the dropbox.

My mods

Cyan Leader
Captain

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 10, 2019, 06:27:58 AM »

Thank you for this, much appreciated.

Edit. The new Chimera sprite looks absolutely amazing, it's one of my favorite ships to pilot from the mod.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 06:33:22 AM by Cyan Leader » Logged
Nia Tahl
Commander

I make pink spaceships

View Profile Email
« Reply #214 on: February 10, 2019, 07:17:04 AM »

English translation is also in the works. I can't give an ETA, but it'll be a week or two at least, most likely. I've got some help this time, but still a lot of text to go over.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]
  Print  

Jump to: