Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Skills and Story Points (07/08/19)

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Missiles and Sundry - Missile and Ballistic tweaks for vanilla  (Read 30752 times)

DatonKallandor

• Captain
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: [0.9.1a] Missiles and Sundry - Missile and Ballistic tweaks for vanilla
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2019, 01:20:49 PM »

I'd have to make yet another version of the mod with slower reload times and that's not happening. If you have specific examples of missiles reloading too quickly I'll take a lot at it, but in general you'll get less missile swarms than in vanilla because I've added lengthy refire times to all the missiles that were missing them.

Selbin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2019, 10:14:37 PM »

Just thought I'd ask, as I had an idea last night: Would it be at all feasible to have the mod, instead of tweaking individual weapons, be, say, a hullmod that gives regen to missiles? It'd have to do some kind of data search and screen out ones that already regen, and might involve some pretty complicated math to determine the regen rates of various missiles based on their default stats, but....

Like I said, this is just an idea. I'm not a modder, so I cannot accurately judge how big of a pain this might be.

prav

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2019, 02:21:31 AM »

you can basically just copy PeriodicMissileReload.java and adjust it to taste
Pages: 1 2 [3]