Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: [0.97a] BigBeans Ship Compilation  (Read 259242 times)

Ragnarok101

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.97a] BigBeans Ship Compilation
« Reply #270 on: February 26, 2024, 08:24:54 AM »

I dunno I just make what I feel like mostly. I don't want to lean into refits as they're sometimes kind of low-effort and lots of mods do them.

That's entirely fair: this and Luddic Enhancement are the only ship-adders I run though, hence me wondering what's 'left' so to speak. After all, you've filled pretty much every niche in the vanilla ship ecosystem and done so in a fairly lore-friendly manner.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: March 04, 2024, 04:07:57 PM »

Weapon groups probably need to be assigned better by default, though this may be a Nex thing.

Just to address this. The old version of the ship editor only let you assign up to 5 weapon groups where as the new limit is 7.

This mod has been around for 3-ish years now and some ship variants were made ages ago so if you see messed up weapon groups it just means it was made before the 7 weapon group update.

I'll try and remember to update them.

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: March 13, 2024, 03:13:11 AM »

https://imgur.com/a/jjsLdmC (I dunno why it doesn't allow me to insert relevant screenshots/images into the thread, but here.)

Currently a literally unplayable typo (missing comma) for the Gallivanter, though I'll let you know if I find more stuff.

Good ship pack you got here though, they've got their worth for long-term exploration and other things too!
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: March 13, 2024, 06:58:31 PM »

UPDATE!

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12TSqmRCVT2lNawqsi3Tfe4aXNvzfA_zr/view?usp=drive_link

0.1.98.4 IS SAVE COMPATIBLE WITH 0.1.98.3 BUT NOT ANY VERSIONS BEFORE!

BSC 0.1.98.4

Added Maraka (XIV)
Added Sword-class heavy frigate.

Completely resprited Accipiter, gave it a more unique look rather than mini-eagle.
A couple of other smaller sprite updates.

Bitzer base speed slightly nerfed to 190 instead of 195 as I was finding them annoying to catch while playing.

Ragnarok101

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: March 15, 2024, 09:55:12 AM »

The Heavy Frigate is, I'm guessing, a trio of medium slots intended to be a chunky assault ship? I like the Accipiter resprite and the Maraka variant, definitely going to make use of both.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: March 15, 2024, 04:24:28 PM »

https://imgur.com/a/jjsLdmC (I dunno why it doesn't allow me to insert relevant screenshots/images into the thread, but here.)

Currently a literally unplayable typo (missing comma) for the Gallivanter, though I'll let you know if I find more stuff.

Good ship pack you got here though, they've got their worth for long-term exploration and other things too!

I can't remember if I fixed this or not. Thanks for the compliment though.

The Heavy Frigate is, I'm guessing, a trio of medium slots intended to be a chunky assault ship? I like the Accipiter resprite and the Maraka variant, definitely going to make use of both.

Sword is intended to be premium heavy frigate yeah.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]