Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Damage counter/Battle recap  (Read 1950 times)

ZigomatiX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Damage counter/Battle recap
« on: March 01, 2017, 06:53:05 AM »

First of all, thanks to the devs for their great work and dedication. And also to the modding community for providing us with such great additions.

I kinda struggle to get a grasp on weapons effectiveness, even after the good amount of time i've spent in the game.
This gets even harder with mods adding SO many new weapons, with some that seams quite similar to each others but handling differently and even factions against wich standard strategies/loadout ain't that effective (damn Templars).
Furthermore, when fleets grow, it's hard to get a sense of your subordinates' impact in combat, even more with the differents behaviour they can have (cautious, steady, agressive,...).

My question is :
Is there any integrated stuff or mod that allow one to have a recap of damages done by ships at the end of a battle ?
If not, as anyone thought about creating one ?

Sadly, i'm definetely not able to create such a feature, but as damages are already calculated/displayed i wonder if that would be an "easy" fonction to add, as well as if it would be that usefull (to my eyes it seams it would =) ).
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:00:27 AM by ZigomatiX »

TaLaR

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: Damage counter/Battle recap
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2017, 07:40:39 AM »

Mini S

• Ensign
    • View Profile

ZigomatiX

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Damage counter/Battle recap
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2017, 07:45:32 AM »

Oh damn, didn't check the mods list hard enough =/
Was pretty obvious somebody had thought about that before me.
Thanks anyway =)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:50:54 AM by ZigomatiX »