Fractal Softworks Forum
December 13, 2017, 09:59:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Population Growth (11/19/17); Starsector 0.8.1a is out!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Arsenal Expansion v1.4.5 MTB Round 1 - Spring Cleaning in November  (Read 46240 times)
dk1332
Commander

View Profile Email
« Reply #195 on: November 23, 2017, 10:58:50 PM »

I nearly forgot about the eagle rumbler since I rarely saw it in the sector, probably faced it several times during combat with deserters but I couldn't notice, since it looks identical to the standard eagle. The tremor seems, interesting. I might try to find one as a temporary flagship in a new game.

Gonna miss the Centaurion Hailfyre tho, I always have one or two in my early games built as a sniper with a hypervelocity cannon to harass shielded ships and other larger pirate ships. I got mixed feelings with the Hailfyre. While the missile and maneuver jets makes it a flexible assault frigate, the lack of accelerated ammo kinda kills it for me. But hey, who knows? I might like it.

Anyway, can't wait to see the new ships.  just hope that the Sunder WRD stays in the future. That bastard saved my ass many times when I least expected it

P.S. Is it just me? Or the Onslaught GRD's hangar is misplaced? I always see the fighters go inside the center of the ship (somewhere behind the bridge or on top of the bridge) to "dock" rather than the two flight decks in the front. If this is intended, forget I mentioned it.
Inventor Raccoon
Commander

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2017, 10:47:47 AM »

This post will be where I post updates for Mid-Tourney Balance rounds, which I'll do every weekend in response to feedback from the 4th Fleetbuilding Tournament. At they end it'll be marked as 1.4.6 and Version Checker will ping everyone.

Round 1
- Improved Gryphon Hunter's flux stats and boosted OP (140 > 150)
- Artillery Swarmer partial rework - split into separate Bombardier and ship variants
- Ship variant has lower range (5000 > 3000), increased damage (25 > 45), reduced missiles/burst (15 > Cool, reduced missile health (30 > 25)
- Artillery Swarmer missiles now have blue contrails, engines and explosions
- Merlon has less armor (1100 > 1000)
- Lowered Lustrare's flux stats slightly (cap 4250 > 4000, dis 400 > 380)

Arsenal Expansion, for all your slightly-altered-vanilla-ships-with-a-few-new-ones needs.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]
  Print  

Jump to: