Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: So, I have noticed something...  (Read 1717 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
So, I have noticed something...
« on: December 03, 2016, 05:19:41 PM »

When i'm playing Starsector (with mods like LazyLib/GraphicsLib/ElizaLib, etc involved), some of the blue is changed to this cyan-ish color, but on Shadowyards ships, like the Mimir as a prime example, unless the ships are having projectiles of different color shot at them, they stay a very vivid Lapis Lazulli blue (I assume it's that color, beecause it's bright-ish, but very blue).

Anyone know what mods are tied to this, it's not too much of an issue, but i'd like to know either way. I have probably hit it on the nail though.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile
Re: So, I have noticed something...
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 06:15:05 PM »

When i'm playing Starsector (with mods like LazyLib/GraphicsLib/ElizaLib, etc involved), some of the blue is changed to this cyan-ish color, but on Shadowyards ships, like the Mimir as a prime example, unless the ships are having projectiles of different color shot at them, they stay a very vivid Lapis Lazulli blue (I assume it's that color, beecause it's bright-ish, but very blue).

Anyone know what mods are tied to this, it's not too much of an issue, but i'd like to know either way. I have probably hit it on the nail though.
Sounds like the post processing f***ing up again. Try turning it off in the graphics options ini file in graphics lib
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too