Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Miscellaneous Starsector Goodies  (Read 9589 times)

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few.
    • View Profile
Miscellaneous Starsector Goodies
« on: November 05, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »

Freebies from my pile of scraps and sketches. As long as you don't use them in anything you're charging money for (donation links don't count), go nuts. Just credit me, link back here, and it's all good.

Some simple Illustrator templates to help with the creation of faction flags and crests - by default the crest artboard is over the center of the flag, but if you want a different crest design from the flag design, just drag it off to the side. Put some basic information in the file, just drop me a line here if you think it needs more info.

8 background patterns for ship blueprint packs. Want to make a blueprint pack? Drop a copy of your faction symbol or a ship graphic on top of these and you're in business. Includes some simple color overlays; you'll probably want to make changes.

Six simple, classy icons for all your intel event needs. Spruce up your missions or procgen faction with a little extra flair.

AI Core Template

100% GUARANTEED FATAL MIND UPLOADING!
"Become an Alpha Core! Shed the shambling confines of your greasy meat casing for the smooth, cold elegance of our latest and greatest dedicated processing unit. You won't believe what a difference it makes as your thoughts transform from the sluggish wandering of electrical impulses through a wrinkled slice of decaying ham, into a swift and precise lightning intellect! Reserve your core today!"

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:16:41 AM by Harmful Mechanic »
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.