Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: New Map of the known Modiverse  (Read 26006 times)

MajorTheRed

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: New Map of the known Modiverse
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2018, 04:41:12 PM »

Don't know if this topic is still relevant, I added systems from my mod to see if I was interfering with other mods.

Johnny Cocas

• Commander
  • Murder Wedges!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2018, 04:44:34 PM »

Don't know if this topic is still relevant, I added systems from my mod to see if I was interfering with other mods.

This is still relevant, yes. I have seen more systems added over time since the last time I came here to update my own. Same applies to the names list also in the forum

Sinosauropteryx

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2019, 02:59:00 PM »

Does anyone know how to change my faction colour?

Determine the Color. Needs to be identical to the faction column in the systems list.
To change your faction color, got to advanced Edits in the chart, select your serie to the bottom and change the color.
I don't know what this means, what is advanced edits?

kenwth81

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2019, 01:32:47 AM »

Please avoid placing foreign objects in the core world that have detrimental effect on the core factions. Consider moving them out if you have done so. Solar power plant in Corvus and Outpost Tiger in Askonia irk me. They already have pirates so your harassment is probably redundant. It serve very little purpose but to glorify thy faction by sending your helpless patrol to their doom.

Duzahk, Penelope's star, Tia - Ta'xet are Pirates/Pather spawn points. Please don't place anything there either, they probably can't spawn there when you do.

Thank you.

connortron7

• Commander
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2019, 02:13:51 PM »

Does anyone know how to change my faction colour?

Determine the Color. Needs to be identical to the faction column in the systems list.
To change your faction color, got to advanced Edits in the chart, select your serie to the bottom and change the color.
I don't know what this means, what is advanced edits?

having the same problem

Bhdeale

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2020, 11:00:19 AM »

This is a pretty cool and useful tool! Helped me avoid a system name collision  8)

I also added mine, but couldn't seem to figure out how to set the colors. I tried changing the cell background for my lines to try and see if it auto-picks up but it didn't :(

Any help would be appreciated.
Hey I'm new, check out my mods and give me feedback :D
Red Legion
MoWeaponsMoShips

Unnamed_Shadow

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2020, 03:30:46 AM »

Would love to see the Map updated for the non-modders that way we know where all the mod factions are.

Since i do see many factions that are no longer up to date as well as missing several newer ones.
Pages: 1 [2]