Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Will star sector ever be able to be multiplayer in the Next few years or so?  (Read 14384 times)

Thaago

• Global Moderator
  • Admiral
  • Harpoon Affectionado
    • View Profile

Heh, the Grey Swarm whipped the floor with every other fleet (and CPU: so many missiles, so much lag!). Even the Templar fleet got destroyed. The only one that put up a good fight was Helmutt's Enforcer spam with double flak. Good times.

I would love to organize a new tournament, but with simpler rules and a trick or two to prevent mindless spam.

I'd be in. I was this close last time to using a Paragon with Templar weaponry, due to the complicated faction point buy rules. We probs shouldn't have that :P.

RandomnessInc

• Commander
    • View Profile

I second this, I wasn't able to make the last one :P
May the fry be with you.

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile

The only small little problem is that I don't have a good internet connection so uploading recordings would become a big problem fast. On the other hand I could run the battles a few times, collect some stats to determine a winner and upload the results, a couple screenshots and the actual "battle" mission for anyone to take a look themselves.

RandomnessInc

• Commander
    • View Profile

I could upload them, I have a very beefy internet connection. You would hav to send me the recordings though.
May the fry be with you.

CMDR_Orion

• Ensign
    • View Profile

what if someone make a mod? like luna multiplayer from ksp
Pages: 1 [2]