Fractal Softworks Forum
June 25, 2018, 10:51:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New blog post: Pirate Bases, Raids, and Objectives (06/12/18); In-dev patch notes for Starsector 0.9a (06/01/18);Starsector 0.8.1a is out!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.0.9.8f  (Read 121474 times)
havocdrake
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 01, 2017, 11:00:21 PM »

Noice.
Nia.Tahl
Ensign

I make pink spaceships

View Profile Email
« Reply #361 on: October 02, 2017, 04:45:31 AM »

That Storm Kestrel is one sexy ship that I can't wait to use as a flagship. Looks like that's what it's designed for, too.

edit: Not to mention that sexy phase ship. Really looking forward to this line of ships
« Last Edit: October 02, 2017, 04:56:18 AM by Nia.Tahl » Logged
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 02, 2018, 08:41:44 AM »

Closing in on That Time Again: update time. No promises, but I'm having fun and things are happening.

Tease:
A first batch of skins.

"The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
Solinarius
Lieutenant

Wind, fire, and all that kind of thing!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 02, 2018, 12:13:53 PM »

This mod is HOT HOT HOT!!!

I admit to my bias for EVNova's Starbridge as the most supergreen, shiny, sleek, beautimous spacecraft ever. A line of ships with those aethetics, though. Just wow... can't wait to try this!

Pirate Manticore some day?

Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2018, 01:41:43 PM »

Glad you like it.

In all honesty, probably not; I won't rule it out, but beyond the 3-5 things on my to-do list, I make new content as a matter of momentary whimsy, not planning.

"The law, in its majestic equality, forbids the rich as well as the poor to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread."
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 11, 2018, 07:24:19 PM »

All good things come... well, quicker than I expected, really. Get it >HERE<.

0.9.6a - Polish polish polish - oops, also a content update!
- Increased ammo counts of Raker, Ripper, and Flak Discharger.
- Various tweaks to Blade Breaker content (incl. tweaks to Storm Kestrel, renamed Sparrowhawk, layout). Tagged all weapons for salvage groups, and for exclusion generally (useful for tournaments).
- Hellrider version of Rafale removed from campaign.
- Adjusted Perforator damage (235->240) and DPS (150->160) slightly. Raised DPS (250->320) of Katyusha Perforator.
- Added Marteau MLRM, a multi-warhead LRM dealing energy damage.
- In light of the above, reworked the AMM Blister Launcher as a faster-firing close-range anti-fighter weapon.
- Increased Microlaser projectile speed. Fighters beware.
- Increased range of Traceur random damage slightly (was 20-200, is now 50-250). You people weren't afraid enough for your engines.
- Improved all PD beam SFX.
- Misc adjustments to SFX here and there.

- Added a few new discoverables to existing systems. Get that Neutrino Detector powered up!
- Added non-econ market (Cousteau Base) to Nikolaev, because why not.
- Added two new, uninhabited systems. Mostly for flavor, some plot hooks for later.
- Added Nex battlestation variants. Yeah, I'll probably talk myself into custom stations later...
- Added Kormoran, Tunguska, and Vesper elite skins, which show up in the Nikolaev and Kostroma system as part of Sixth Bureau fleets.
- Added a few 'export' skins.
- Fixed Version Checker support.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:01:58 PM by Soren » Logged

Dudok22
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 12, 2018, 09:49:06 AM »

For people that will try the update on their existing save file, use the save transfer first as it's not save compatible with older version. I get an error on load.
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 12, 2018, 10:16:23 AM »

Whoops. Yeah, my fault; I thought I'd tested it, but when I do new campaign stuff I tend to go through a lot of saves.

00lewnor
Lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #368 on: January 12, 2018, 02:01:04 PM »

I updated this mod, Shadowyards and combat chatter and now am getting a crash when I try to start the game. The crash says “Fatal: Ship hull spec [nex_asgard] not found!” the game loads fine when I disable DME.

Starsector log:
17410 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.StarCoronaAkaMainyuTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17411 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.EventHorizonPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17413 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.RadioChatterTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17414 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.StarCoronaTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17415 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.AsteroidFieldTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17419 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.HyperspaceTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17422 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.MagneticFieldTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.
17424 [Thread-7] INFO  com.fs.starfarer.loading.scripts.ScriptStore  - Class [com.fs.starfarer.api.impl.campaign.terrain.SpatialAnomalyTerrainPlugin] already loaded (perhaps from jar file, or due to a reference from another class), skipping compilation.

At first glance the error message suggests something to do with Nexerelin’s battle stations update but I don’t have that installed (I had it installed but inactive to start with but deleted it to be sure it wasn’t the cause)
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 12, 2018, 02:07:20 PM »

Like an idiot, I didn't comment out the Nex battlestation line after I tested it out; you can go to the folder data/config/exerelinFactionConfig/dassault-mikoyan.json and delete the line ' "defenceStations" ' for now; I'll have a fix up over the weekend, along with some new goodies by way of apology.

Just some derp on my part; sorry guys.

00lewnor
Lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #370 on: January 12, 2018, 02:40:11 PM »

Got rid of that but no change, and it is certainly DME's fault as the game runs fine with it disabled.

Also have I been really unlucky or is the e-Vulcan not spawning?
« Last Edit: January 12, 2018, 02:43:04 PM by 00lewnor » Logged
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2018, 02:48:29 PM »

Hmm, it's probably the variant files, then; fortunately, they're in folders: 'asgard' and 'smallstation'. delete those and hopefully things should work.

Again, will have this fixed soon.

00lewnor
Lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #372 on: January 12, 2018, 02:54:55 PM »

Success!
Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 13, 2018, 01:43:42 PM »

The fix is in. Get it >HERE<.

0.9.6b - adding stuff, fixing stuff.
- Removed Nex battlestation variants, because I was dumb and left them in.
- Added Blade Breaker fighters, the Hellion and the Firespray.
- Added Jackal Burst Slicer.

Soren
Admiral

Totally Not Omega

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 15, 2018, 08:03:14 PM »

Okay, did a last little bit of tweaking, and we should be good to go for a while. Get your jollies on >HERE<.

Will probably murder your saves.

0.9.6c - Forward! Some big, sweeping changes.
- Added Fletcher Bomber (a light energy-torpedo bomber).
- Added Hedgehog Pod (a station-only grenade-throwing weapon).
- Added Iridium Assault Fighter (BB).
- Added Energy Mine Discharger (BB).
- Added a new mission, Hell's Own Sun.

- Redid all Blade Breaker ship variants. They're color-coded!
- Reworked Flak Discharger to throw braking grenades, increased damage and ammo count.
- Reworked Monobloc Construction; removed flux bonuses, now mitigates 25% EMP, halves overload time and cuts ballistic range by 15%. Incompatible with Heavy Armor, rather than Resistant Flux Conduits.
- Adjusted flux dissipation of affected ships very slightly to compensate in light of above.
- Increased top speed of a few combat ships slightly, as well.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2018, 09:02:29 PM by Soren » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 30
  Print  

Jump to: