Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 80

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.18a  (Read 428351 times)

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few.
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Dassault-Mikoyan Engineering v.1.18a
« Reply #1065 on: January 19, 2020, 11:58:48 AM »

Hi
i had a hard crash which i think comes from this mod.
this is the error:

Spoiler
[Thread-4] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain  - java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [istl_bladewood] variant [585bf8_0]: slot id [WS0048] not found for weapon [istl_bbdecovent_lg]
java.lang.RuntimeException: Ship hull [istl_bladewood] variant [585bf8_0]: slot id [WS0048] not found for weapon [istl_bbdecovent_lg]
   at com.fs.starfarer.loading.specs.oooo.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.Object.OO0O.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.intsuper.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newnew.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.v.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.ui.fleet.FleetMemberView.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.o00OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.D.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e$Oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.e.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.O0oo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.coreui.oOOo.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.String.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.O0oO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.N.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.o0oOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.ui.newui.Objectsuper.renderImpl(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.campaign.CampaignState.render(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.BaseGameState.traverse(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.state.AppDriver.begin(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatMain.main(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$1.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

which i assume is from me building a bladewood.
it crashes when you want to take the ship out of storage
i think the cause is that when the ship was built i didn't have the blueprints for the deserter wings(i gave myself the blueprint for the ship via console commands(the blueprint not the package))

It's not fighter wings, it's the game looking for a slot or slot configuration on the hull that no longer exists.

Looks like you're using an old save from before the current version of the mod, which will break. I do label updates that break saves, and generally there's nothing to be done about it; certain changes to hulls, etc. will just flatly break things.
People need societies, but they don't necessarily need nations.

Shadow39344

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: January 19, 2020, 12:06:41 PM »

It's not fighter wings, it's the game looking for a slot or slot configuration on the hull that no longer exists.

Looks like you're using an old save from before the current version of the mod, which will break. I do label updates that break saves, and generally there's nothing to be done about it; certain changes to hulls, etc. will just flatly break things.
ah that would be it. thanks for the reply i just need to learn how to read patch-notes apparently :p

Plasmatic

• Captain
  • Curious no?
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1067 on: January 22, 2020, 11:37:08 AM »

I'd like to add my own support for DME into Commisioned Crew

Any idea's on theme? DME is very carrier heavy, so I'm thinking something like less fighter damage or faster replacements

I'm not the author, but Techpriest does write how to do it, so i figured i would give it a try as CC doesn't support DME by itself..
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt"
- Maurice Switzer

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: January 22, 2020, 12:19:09 PM »

If I had a good idea for a CC hullmod, it would be implemented already. I've been RL busy and occupied with other, more important features.

Go nuts on your own, though.

DenTommes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: February 01, 2020, 10:18:28 AM »

Hi,

I really like the style of the ships you designed!

But sadly, I can't play the game with DME installed. The game crashes upon launch and gives the error code:

Code
Fatal: Weapon spec [istl_linearvulcan] not found!

I wanted to make sure it's not a mod conflict, so I disabled all of them except the libs and version checker, yet it still doesn't start. I also made sure to have the right game version and the most up to date version of the libs and the version checker, yet nothing works.

I highly suspect a User Error on my part, it's been awhile since I played and installed mods, but all the old mods I updated still work....

I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me a nudge in the right direction :D

thanks

RoquetheRogue

• Lieutenant
  • Brainstormer or Overthinker? Just Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: February 01, 2020, 10:59:11 AM »

Hi,

I really like the style of the ships you designed!

But sadly, I can't play the game with DME installed. The game crashes upon launch and gives the error code:

Code
Fatal: Weapon spec [istl_linearvulcan] not found!

I wanted to make sure it's not a mod conflict, so I disabled all of them except the libs and version checker, yet it still doesn't start. I also made sure to have the right game version and the most up to date version of the libs and the version checker, yet nothing works.

I highly suspect a User Error on my part, it's been awhile since I played and installed mods, but all the old mods I updated still work....

I'd highly appreciate it if you could give me a nudge in the right direction :D

thanks

Hello, I was getting errors like that in another mod, redownloading fixed it, delete the previous folder prior to copying the new one, good luck!

DenTommes

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: February 01, 2020, 11:01:20 AM »

Hello, I was getting errors like that in another mod, redownloading fixed it, delete the previous folder prior to copying the new one, good luck!

That indeed fixed the problem! i was checking the bitbucket of the mod out of boredom and noticed missing folders.

I also noticed the slow download speed, it's well possible that I extracted the zip before it even finished downloading. Oops :D

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: February 01, 2020, 06:39:16 PM »

Yeah that's damage to the mod files, that weapon is and should be working fine in a completed download. I don't recommend poking around the Bitbucket repo (which should be private anyway, I'll check settings on that) as it's often updated on a nightly basis and includes incomplete things, imperfect balance, and general messiness.

(I don't really say this very often but; thanks to everyone who shows up and solves a problem for someone before I can get around to it. It's noted and appreciated.)

Voynich

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: February 01, 2020, 07:39:11 PM »

Did something happen to the mod? It is no longer downloadable.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: February 01, 2020, 07:40:06 PM »

Did something happen to the mod? It is no longer downloadable.

I'm messing with the repo's privacy settings, should have it resolved one way or another.

StarScum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: February 07, 2020, 03:14:25 PM »

Is there a way I can get this blueprints to spawn but not the faction? I want these ships for my exclusive use.

Harmful Mechanic

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: February 07, 2020, 03:57:11 PM »

Is there a way I can get this blueprints to spawn but not the faction? I want these ships for my exclusive use.

The easiest way would be to add DME to an existing save and add the blueprints via Console Commands.

StarScum

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: February 07, 2020, 08:06:22 PM »

The easiest way would be to add DME to an existing save and add the blueprints via Console Commands.

I see, thank you!

Where can I find the names of the blueprints?

Cyber Von Cyberus

• Commander
  • A professional Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: February 07, 2020, 09:27:14 PM »

Hello, I wanted to ask what is the sigma matter used for and how ?
"When life gives you lemons, throw them out of the window and show life the lemonade you bought from the store yesterday"-Cave Johnson

BringerofBabies

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: February 08, 2020, 06:58:54 AM »

Hello, I wanted to ask what is the sigma matter used for and how ?

A future, not yet implemented use. The author has ideas, but they are down the road and likely past at least one breaking change that would require you to start a new game. Currently, you can either collect them as trophies/war booty, or just sell them as the high value items they are.
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 80