Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Boggled's Terraforming Mod (v3.0.3)  (Read 17923 times)

Kiith

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Boggled's Terraforming Mod (v3.0.3)
« Reply #165 on: Today at 05:27:21 AM »

How does Ismara's Sling work? I've a sector with a colonised Cryovolcanic planet, with two uncolonized volcanic planets and a burnt world in it as well. Does it do anything here? And if so, do I need to build something on those other worlds?

Chewzie

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: Today at 05:46:05 AM »

Unknown Skies is already supported. Have you experienced any issues with US?
I have Ismara's Sling on cryovolcanic planet in the system with a "desertic" one and when its construction was completed there wasn't any popups or info windows about terraforming.

MacguffinLove

• Ensign
  • *hits pipe* Honestly, think about it rationally.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: Today at 06:27:15 AM »

As far as i can tell, the Sling is broken ATM, i've made several saves with and without nex and other mods and nothing triggers.
Give me some Ketamine, i want to separate my mind from my body.

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: Today at 11:38:28 AM »

Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be terraforming a planet with mirrors or shades before the sling will have any effect. (aka the sling on it's own does nothing.)
So if you build the appropriate terraforming thing for your planet it might work.

boggled

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: Today at 02:33:42 PM »

How does Ismara's Sling work? I've a sector with a colonised Cryovolcanic planet, with two uncolonized volcanic planets and a burnt world in it as well. Does it do anything here? And if so, do I need to build something on those other worlds?

Ismara's Sling can only help terraform worlds classified as desert/arid. It would do nothing in that system.

Unknown Skies is already supported. Have you experienced any issues with US?
I have Ismara's Sling on cryovolcanic planet in the system with a "desertic" one and when its construction was completed there wasn't any popups or info windows about terraforming.

The Ismara's Sling doesn't terraform worlds by itself! You need to build stellar reflectors around the world you want to terraform, then the sling will be able to send water to complete the terraforming process.

As far as i can tell, the Sling is broken ATM, i've made several saves with and without nex and other mods and nothing triggers.

Ismara's Sling does nothing by itself! You need to build it in a system with desert/arid planets that have stellar reflectors in orbit!

Not 100% sure, but I think you need to be terraforming a planet with mirrors or shades before the sling will have any effect. (aka the sling on it's own does nothing.)
So if you build the appropriate terraforming thing for your planet it might work.

Exactly!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]