Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Updated the Forum Rules and Guidelines (02/29/20); Blog post: GIF Roundup (04/11/20)

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 (latest build 2020-07-12)  (Read 607421 times)

Albreo

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Console Commands v3.0 (latest build 2020-07-12)
« Reply #885 on: August 03, 2020, 12:42:56 AM »

I have been using this mod on a few playthroughs now. I usually use it to jump around systems, find my first atlas. And here is what I feel the mod is lacking a bit.

- When jump with cmd that system map still won't be accessible in the sector view map. I will have to jump out and in again for it to unlock.
- Suggest for Up arrow key to cycle between the previous cmd up to 5 cmd. Also a check for only working cmd to be recorded.
- cmd to override normal fleet speed to 20 and burn speed to 40
- cmd to turn on neutrino detector with no cost or skill. Not sure if anyone will be interested in using it lol.
- Reveal cmd has value added with 2mil which is a bit overkill when everything is limited by the game engine draw distance which is about 2 screens. This number causes the interdict pulse to lag the game severely.

Khornaar

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: August 03, 2020, 04:50:52 AM »

I have been using this mod on a few playthroughs now. I usually use it to jump around systems, find my first atlas. And here is what I feel the mod is lacking a bit.

- When jump with cmd that system map still won't be accessible in the sector view map. I will have to jump out and in again for it to unlock.

- cmd to turn on neutrino detector with no cost or skill. Not sure if anyone will be interested in using it lol.
- Reveal cmd has value added with 2mil which is a bit overkill when everything is limited by the game engine draw distance which is about 2 screens. This number causes the interdict pulse to lag the game severely.
Most of this is solved by typing "devmode" in the console.
Then you can:
- see inside of the unexplored star systems and jump there.
- use neutrino detector for free. (also survey planets and build on stable locations for free). You'll have to spend character point first (you can add it with console command).
- while in devmode, ctrl+z makes your sensor range functionally infinite, without affecting  the radius of interdiction pulse.
Non-native English speaker. Please, excuse me if I butcher it.

Wyvern

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: August 03, 2020, 09:38:54 PM »

Is there an equivalent to openmarket that works for planets that are not currently inhabited?
Wyvern is 100% correct about the math.

DancingMonkey

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: Today at 02:41:34 PM »

cool mod, but where do you download it from?
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60]