Fractal Softworks Forum
May 23, 2017, 11:54:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.8a is out (hotfix is up!) ; New blog post: Ship’s Log of Salvage Dave’s Final Mission (3/29/17)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: which is the good ship?
parrot - 58 (41.7%)
scythe - 30 (21.6%)
nevermore - 51 (36.7%)
Total Voters: 138

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  
Author Topic: SPIRAL ARMS: Sprite Dump, Free to use, No Sprite requests, Free Puppies  (Read 184518 times)
Calodine
Lieutenant

View Profile Email
« Reply #555 on: April 27, 2017, 05:04:04 PM »

Incidentally, same deal here, just less kitbash and more 'the sprites but maybe slightly modified'. Specifically these two ships and the gun:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:18:24 AM by Calodine » Logged
Takion Kasukedo
Captain

The Embodiment of Defilement, TakionKasukedo

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: May 04, 2017, 03:28:30 PM »

That middle ship might just be an IBB for Meso's Exigency Incorporated, or even someone will modify the looks even further and throw it in another mod.

The Embodiment of Defilement reigns over his part of the galaxy.

FEAR THE CASCADE.
Midnight Kitsune
Admiral

Your Friendly Forum Furry!

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: May 08, 2017, 02:21:18 AM »

That middle ship might just be an IBB for Meso's Exigency Incorporated, or even someone will modify the looks even further and throw it in another mod.
Nah, not enough muscle on that ship. No seriously, Exi ships are JACKED! This is just a blue ship with similar colors

Stop trying to balance the game around a few minmaxers...
Programming is like sex:
One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.

Tired of having your game crash because of out of date mods? Then click here!
Get Version Checker today! Now with 90% less hassle! Simply toss it into your mod folder, activate the mod like a normal one and BINGO you will now be informed of any and all updates when you start SS campaign up!
Protonus
Captain

Not necessarily "strong"

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: May 10, 2017, 12:10:12 AM »

I don't think these old ships need to stay with me, they've been in my folder for some time now. If anyone wants to adopt and refurbish/kitbash one, just ask.

Join us. We have cookies.
Tacheyon
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #559 on: May 18, 2017, 12:05:50 AM »

Hello HELMUT,

I was wondering can I use these sprites?

I know I have to ask permission to use that last one but I am unsure who that would be.

I saw the nearly destroyed ships awhile ago and this last update made me think that even worse vessels then degraded ships might be used by those who are very desperate. I mean even a derelict Onslaught is more then a match for most frigates or destroyers. The white themed frigates I am not sure what I going to do with yet I know I will think of something fun. Thanks.
Orikson
Captain

Always Seen on Discord

View Profile Email
« Reply #560 on: May 18, 2017, 06:52:46 AM »

Hello HELMUT,

I was wondering can I use these sprites?

I know I have to ask permission to use that last one but I am unsure who that would be.

I saw the nearly destroyed ships awhile ago and this last update made me think that even worse vessels then degraded ships might be used by those who are very desperate. I mean even a derelict Onslaught is more then a match for most frigates or destroyers. The white themed frigates I am not sure what I going to do with yet I know I will think of something fun. Thanks.

As far as I know, the white yellow ships are being used by someone.

The 2nd last one is already in use. It's the Leviathan IBB ship from Ships and Weapons mod.

The last big one is from Project Valkyrie made by Valkyrian. However, the rights to manage and update the mod have been given to the Originem crew. I'd advise against using it for the tedious task of having to ask multiple people and the size of the sprite which the AI tend to handle poorly with.

Other than that, all the Vanilla ones should be fine albeit weird.

Come onto the Stasector Fan Chat Discord if you want a quick response. HELMUT is there.

"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC
Tacheyon
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #561 on: May 18, 2017, 02:32:51 PM »

I didn't think those specific ships were in use compared to the handful that were claimed in the thread here but the white ships are no loss really.

I can't seem to find this Leviathan you are taking about, have a link?

As for the demolished Valkyrian I was going to pull it apart myself and use pieces of it for something different.
Orikson
Captain

Always Seen on Discord

View Profile Email
« Reply #562 on: May 18, 2017, 05:17:04 PM »

I didn't think those specific ships were in use compared to the handful that were claimed in the thread here but the white ships are no loss really.

I can't seem to find this Leviathan you are taking about, have a link?

As for the demolished Valkyrian I was going to pull it apart myself and use pieces of it for something different.

Here's the link to the Ships & Weapons Pack mod made by DR. http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11018.0

If you scroll downwards to the banner saying "Boss Bounties", you can see the outline of the Leviathan in the right side of the banner.

Alternatively, you can download the mod and peek into the mod's graphics folder.

"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC
HELMUT
Admiral

View Profile
« Reply #563 on: May 20, 2017, 11:40:03 AM »

Asides from the last two, you can use all the other sprites (i did some cleaning in my post). As for the Valkyrian hulk, i guess kitbashing it is okay as long as you're just borrowing the scrap metal parts, same thing for the double-atlas.

HELMUT's sprites factory:

Tacheyon
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #564 on: May 20, 2017, 07:48:11 PM »

Well the Double Atlas was going to be used as is so that is out. Any suggestions for a similar replacement?

And yeah my plan is to use the scrap metal parts as station modules. I could shred the other vanilla scrap metal ones but being able to just use all the parts from one image will keep consistency and save time too.
AxleMC131
Admiral

Amateur World-Builder

View Profile
« Reply #565 on: May 20, 2017, 09:02:56 PM »

Putting up a handful of my older, less subtle kitbashes from my first (concept) version of Disassemble Reassamble for people to work from.

These sprites are all free to use, either as they are or as further kitbash material, as you choose.

"I ain't one to punch first, but if the mil' wants a piece of me tonight, then they're sure as hell gonna regret it in the morning!"
- Johnson "Johnny" Parker
c0nr4d1c4l
Lieutenant

Local forum transient

View Profile
« Reply #566 on: May 20, 2017, 09:52:21 PM »

Putting up a handful of my older, less subtle kitbashes from my first (concept) version of Disassemble Reassamble for people to work from.

These sprites are all free to use, either as they are or as further kitbash material, as you choose.

I think I'll be using these for errm... *cough* personal purposes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:46:29 PM by c0nr4d1c4l » Logged

"Slap slap slap, clap clap clap"
AxleMC131
Admiral

Amateur World-Builder

View Profile
« Reply #567 on: May 20, 2017, 10:32:44 PM »

I think I'll be use these for errm... *cough* personal purposes.

Be my guest!

"I ain't one to punch first, but if the mil' wants a piece of me tonight, then they're sure as hell gonna regret it in the morning!"
- Johnson "Johnny" Parker
Tacheyon
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #568 on: May 21, 2017, 10:21:02 AM »

Since the Leviathan is off the table I'll be borrowing this one, with permission of course.

c0nr4d1c4l
Lieutenant

Local forum transient

View Profile
« Reply #569 on: May 21, 2017, 06:29:29 PM »

The Saturn, old rusty weapon barge. I imagine this thing billowing smoke out of the side cut outs, and the engines, and pretty much everywhere else while it's crew slave away in a hot loud miserable hell

Did anyone else stake a claim on this? If not, I have some plans for it.

"Slap slap slap, clap clap clap"
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38]
  Print  

Jump to: