Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Poll

which is the good ship?

parrot
- 67 (37.9%)
scythe
- 39 (22%)
nevermore
- 71 (40.1%)

Total Members Voted: 176

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40

Author Topic: SPIRAL ARMS: Sprite Dump, Free to use, No Sprite requests, Free Puppies  (Read 447392 times)

Calodine

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: SPIRAL ARMS: Sprite Dump, Free to use, No Sprite requests, Free Puppies
« Reply #555 on: April 27, 2017, 05:04:04 PM »

Incidentally, same deal here, just less kitbash and more 'the sprites but maybe slightly modified'. Specifically these two ships and the gun:

« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 07:18:24 AM by Calodine »

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile

That middle ship might just be an IBB for Meso's Exigency Incorporated, or even someone will modify the looks even further and throw it in another mod.
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Midnight Kitsune

• Admiral
  • Your Friendly Forum Friend
    • View Profile

That middle ship might just be an IBB for Meso's Exigency Incorporated, or even someone will modify the looks even further and throw it in another mod.
Nah, not enough muscle on that ship. No seriously, Exi ships are JACKED! This is just a blue ship with similar colors
Help out MesoTroniK, a modder in need

2021 is 2020 won
2022 is 2020 too

Protonus

• Captain
  • AAAAAAAAAAAA
    • View Profile

I don't think these old ships need to stay with me, they've been in my folder for some time now. If anyone wants to adopt and refurbish/kitbash one, just ask.

The cookies are a weird one, okay.

Tacheyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Hello HELMUT,

I was wondering can I use these sprites?

Spoiler

[close]

I know I have to ask permission to use that last one but I am unsure who that would be.

I saw the nearly destroyed ships awhile ago and this last update made me think that even worse vessels then degraded ships might be used by those who are very desperate. I mean even a derelict Onslaught is more then a match for most frigates or destroyers. The white themed frigates I am not sure what I going to do with yet I know I will think of something fun. Thanks.

Orikson

• Captain
  • Always Seen on Discord
    • View Profile

Hello HELMUT,

I was wondering can I use these sprites?

Spoiler

[close]

I know I have to ask permission to use that last one but I am unsure who that would be.

I saw the nearly destroyed ships awhile ago and this last update made me think that even worse vessels then degraded ships might be used by those who are very desperate. I mean even a derelict Onslaught is more then a match for most frigates or destroyers. The white themed frigates I am not sure what I going to do with yet I know I will think of something fun. Thanks.

As far as I know, the white yellow ships are being used by someone.

The 2nd last one is already in use. It's the Leviathan IBB ship from Ships and Weapons mod.

The last big one is from Project Valkyrie made by Valkyrian. However, the rights to manage and update the mod have been given to the Originem crew. I'd advise against using it for the tedious task of having to ask multiple people and the size of the sprite which the AI tend to handle poorly with.

Other than that, all the Vanilla ones should be fine albeit weird.

Come onto the Stasector Fan Chat Discord if you want a quick response. HELMUT is there.
"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC

Tacheyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I didn't think those specific ships were in use compared to the handful that were claimed in the thread here but the white ships are no loss really.

I can't seem to find this Leviathan you are taking about, have a link?

As for the demolished Valkyrian I was going to pull it apart myself and use pieces of it for something different.

Orikson

• Captain
  • Always Seen on Discord
    • View Profile

I didn't think those specific ships were in use compared to the handful that were claimed in the thread here but the white ships are no loss really.

I can't seem to find this Leviathan you are taking about, have a link?

As for the demolished Valkyrian I was going to pull it apart myself and use pieces of it for something different.

Here's the link to the Ships & Weapons Pack mod made by DR. http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=11018.0

If you scroll downwards to the banner saying "Boss Bounties", you can see the outline of the Leviathan in the right side of the banner.

Alternatively, you can download the mod and peek into the mod's graphics folder.
"A story teller and a trader. Tell me your tales and I'll tell you no lies."

Come join the Starsector Fan Chat! It's decently active.

Link: https://discord.gg/eb5UC

HELMUT

• Admiral
    • View Profile

Asides from the last two, you can use all the other sprites (i did some cleaning in my post). As for the Valkyrian hulk, i guess kitbashing it is okay as long as you're just borrowing the scrap metal parts, same thing for the double-atlas.

Tacheyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Well the Double Atlas was going to be used as is so that is out. Any suggestions for a similar replacement?

And yeah my plan is to use the scrap metal parts as station modules. I could shred the other vanilla scrap metal ones but being able to just use all the parts from one image will keep consistency and save time too.

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

Putting up a handful of my older, less subtle kitbashes from my first (concept) version of Disassemble Reassamble for people to work from.

These sprites are all free to use, either as they are or as further kitbash material, as you choose.

c0nr4d1c4l

• Commander
  • Local forum transient
    • View Profile

Putting up a handful of my older, less subtle kitbashes from my first (concept) version of Disassemble Reassamble for people to work from.

These sprites are all free to use, either as they are or as further kitbash material, as you choose.

I think I'll be using these for errm... *cough* personal purposes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:46:29 PM by c0nr4d1c4l »
"Slap slap slap, clap clap clap"

Head salesman and CEO of the Discount Shipyard

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile

I think I'll be use these for errm... *cough* personal purposes.

Be my guest!

Tacheyon

• Ensign
    • View Profile

Since the Leviathan is off the table I'll be borrowing this one, with permission of course.

Jay2Jay

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: SPIRAL ARMS: Sprite Dump, Free to use, No Sprite requests, Free Puppies
« Reply #569 on: June 02, 2017, 02:51:28 PM »

Want to confirm that all of the stuff in this thread is FTU even if it shows up in someone else's mod somewhere.
"The greatest pleasure is to vanquish your enemies and chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth and see those dear to them bathed in tears, to ride their horses and clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters." ~Ghengis Khan
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40