Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Skills and Story Points (07/08/19)

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] prv Starworks v11.1 (2019-10-03) - Latest: Phase ships & new systems.  (Read 31351 times)

giggily

• Ensign
    • View Profile

prav, it looks to me like your normal maps don't have any inversion. from what i can tell graphicslib needs xyz to all be inverted, and if it does then yours may not be working as intended

prav

• Ensign
    • View Profile

I'll look into it. Not like I've been using consistent settings there anyway.

123nick

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email

Beam fatigue from making the standard Ljungeld, and I felt that spinal burst beams had been done, done again and then done a third time. I'm actually pretty fond of this version and how violent it feels when you land a dozen blasts on a high flux target.

Speaking of the Conq Ryak, I think I overbuffed it. Some combination of 1,2 shield efficiency, free aux thrusters, and 1200 dissipation should probably go. The turret was probably healthy on the other hand.

you have a point there ,tbh. regardless, it is very nice now with the burst of projectiles. maybe if the projectiles had a bit more of a stronger looking aesthetic or came out more precisely? like TPC projectiles, maybe?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]