Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Juggernaut Ship Discovered?  (Read 2080 times)

StarLord Zero

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Juggernaut Ship Discovered?
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:23:12 PM »

Ok, Well, to make this simple and quick, I'm a (relatively) new player (I think so), I have been playing Starsector for about 5 months on my Laptop, I THINK I have already mastered this game's style and mechanisms, etc..., after getting bored with normal gameplay, I decided to try mods...
To be honest I had a few troubles with installing mods, but I was able to succeed in the end, with Starsector+, Nexerelin, Console Commands, LazyLib, GraphicsLib, and a certain ship/weapons pack, I was ready for the "new" SS Experience, That's when I came across something VERY VERY interesting...
Now I don't know with which mod this came, but when I finished installing mods I created a new game in SS+ and used the <AllHulls> Console Command to see what new ships were added with the mods, I came across a ship called The "Custom Last Cruiser" from a "Super Zero" Class, The name was appealing, but the ship's appearance and size, not much, But I decided to try it anyway...

HOLY SH*T was the first thing I said (lol), This small ship could fire a gigantic red beam laser which made a horrifying sound, it could rain unholy barrages of energy projectiles all over the map, I tried it in simulation, this thing was able to tear apart an Onslaught Class Battleship and 9 fighter wings, all less in a minute...
Nope, that's not all, Yep, It's what you're thinking of... this thing can teleport AND slow down time with F and Right clicking (Respectively)

Now I had to exit and search for the origins of this thing and more info on it, but nope, there was absolutely nothing, Like it was never even created, so I decided to post on here to see if any of you guys know anything, is it a new Juggernaut ship? or did the spirit of unholy destruction possess my Laptop? (Pun Intended)

Tartiflette

• Admiral
  • MagicLab discord: https://discord.gg/EVQZaD3naU
    • View Profile
Re: Juggernaut Ship Discovered?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2016, 01:12:29 PM »

That's the final boss of the Arcade mission of SS+. A mission setup as a wave clearing and bosses to kill in a massively buffed up frigate.

StarLord Zero

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: Juggernaut Ship Discovered?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 04:07:08 PM »

Very Interesting, I haven't gone through all of SS+ yet so I wouldn't know, thanks for the info  ;D, I should also mention that I found out that its weapons are legit unobtainable and if obtained by console commands, they cannot be equipped by any means on any other type of ship, they do however sell for a relatively astronomical amount of credits...