Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 85

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.1  (Read 1108193 times)

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.10.5
« Reply #675 on: May 10, 2020, 04:34:43 AM »

Ctrl+f'd entire save file, couldn't find safetyremoval or IllAdvised modifications, still the malfuncions are happening.

ugh... search for the name of your ship, not the freaking hullmod dude, don't forget to give it unique name, since default ones have tendency to appear on multiple ships.

Hyperversum

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: May 10, 2020, 05:34:21 AM »

Hi everyone! I am coming back to Starsector after "ending" my previous one and I was checking out if my pc, which is far from suitable for gaming in general, could handle most mods.

After a couple of hours I noticed that I declined the first IBB mission you can get after the tutorial and that it never came up again. I declined because, well, I was just trying around things and had to restart the game a couple of times to deal with FPS drops and such.
Declining the offer stops the mods from spawning the IBB bounties completely and I have to restart the entire campaign to have it working again?

Sorry for the absolutely noob question, but I didn't see anything about it in the first pages and the last ones.

Üstad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: May 10, 2020, 07:07:56 AM »

Ctrl+f'd entire save file, couldn't find safetyremoval or IllAdvised modifications, still the malfuncions are happening.

ugh... search for the name of your ship, not the freaking hullmod dude, don't forget to give it unique name, since default ones have tendency to appear on multiple ships.
I found my ship, lucifer and pretty sure it's my ship, but there is no hullmod that we're speaking of.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #678 on: May 11, 2020, 07:32:52 PM »

Hi everyone! I am coming back to Starsector after "ending" my previous one and I was checking out if my pc, which is far from suitable for gaming in general, could handle most mods.

After a couple of hours I noticed that I declined the first IBB mission you can get after the tutorial and that it never came up again. I declined because, well, I was just trying around things and had to restart the game a couple of times to deal with FPS drops and such.
Declining the offer stops the mods from spawning the IBB bounties completely and I have to restart the entire campaign to have it working again?

Sorry for the absolutely noob question, but I didn't see anything about it in the first pages and the last ones.

They can appear again on the IBB faction worlds (like Hegemony).

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: May 12, 2020, 06:08:59 AM »

Hey Revenant, can i point on 1 ship and 1 weapon from your mods what needs some nerfs? Are you open for suggestions or it would be waste of time?

PainProjection

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: May 12, 2020, 01:12:23 PM »

I found my ship, lucifer and pretty sure it's my ship, but there is no hullmod that we're speaking of.

Yeah, i got lucifer (boss Doom, from LaCROIX IBB right?) to my collection and was able to check it in my save file, you are right, there is no hidden hullmods. Well... i don't know what causes your malfunctions then. Just made a guess based on similar situation with different ship.

eidolad

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: May 12, 2020, 05:50:19 PM »

Just gonna put it out there that my favorite capital is the Victory.

Nextia

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: June 12, 2020, 04:50:16 PM »

Sorry if it's been asked before but where do you find a cathedral? I've yet to see one and haven't gotten lucky with nex's rare ship market in the 20 cycles of playtime so far if it's meant to spawn there  ???

Manually applicable D-Mod-like-hullmods, for when blowing ships to hell isn't fast enough

Algester

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: June 12, 2020, 09:47:29 PM »

cathedrals are luddic church capital hub ships use your agents to get them and hope you rolled for a good result

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: June 14, 2020, 10:55:38 AM »

Looks like Sindrian dictate have a Fourteenth Battlegroup conquest on their markets. I even steal that BP from them. Then I looked at files, and yes, it is there:

Spoiler
Code
"knownShips":{
        "tags":["swp_LG_bp"],
        "hulls":[
            "swp_archon",
            "swp_chronos",
            "swp_conquest_xiv",
            "swp_eagle_black",
            "swp_eagle_white",
            "swp_eos",
            "swp_sunder_u",
            "swp_victory",
            "swp_vindicator_o",
        ],

While Hegs does not have them:

Code
"hullFrequency":{
        "hulls":{
            "swp_conquest_xiv":0,
            "swp_nautilus":0,
        },
[close]

I assume it is intended. But why?
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.

Terethall

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: June 14, 2020, 02:13:15 PM »

I don't know why you assume it is intended, Mondaymonkey. :) Strikes me as unintentional.

BigBeans

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: June 14, 2020, 03:58:48 PM »

I removed it so it stopped spawning. I assume it's a mistake.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #687 on: June 14, 2020, 05:06:32 PM »

It could be explained as Andrada bringing them with him when he set up the Diktat. Looks confusing though.

connortron7

• Captain
  • "God has cursed me for my hubris" - brian gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: June 14, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »

It could be explained as Andrada bringing them with him when he set up the Diktat. Looks confusing though.

At that point one wiuld assume they would paint over it so it doesn't represent the enemy.

Mondaymonkey

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: June 14, 2020, 09:58:51 PM »

I don't know why you assume it is intended, Mondaymonkey. :) Strikes me as unintentional.

Well, 14th conquest in Sindria may be accidental by itself. Typo-thing. But removing it from Hegs is 100% intentional, that makes me suspect sindrian 14th conquest intended to be sold somewhere. Still weird.
I dislike human beings... or I just do not know how to cook them well.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 85