Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 85

Author Topic: [0.97a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.15.1  (Read 1108463 times)

peperoni_playboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: [0.8.1a] Ship/Weapon Pack 1.2.0
« Reply #120 on: June 05, 2017, 08:19:54 PM »

I'm encountering an issue where battles with IBB bounty fleets can only be ended by me forcing a retreat. I think it has something to do with a part of the enemy fleet that wasn't deployed, yet for some reason is still counting towards the enemy's battle strength(which holds the battle in a limbo state until the player orders their forces to retreat).

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • GitHub profile
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2017, 08:40:20 PM »

I'm encountering an issue where battles with IBB bounty fleets can only be ended by me forcing a retreat. I think it has something to do with a part of the enemy fleet that wasn't deployed, yet for some reason is still counting towards the enemy's battle strength(which holds the battle in a limbo state until the player orders their forces to retreat).
Hmm, is this with Nexerelin and/or DynaSector also running?

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2017, 08:47:23 PM »

Hmm, is this with Nexerelin and/or DynaSector also running?

That's SWP's fault, not Nex/DS.

peperoni_playboy

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2017, 09:13:23 PM »

It happened a day ago, so that was before Nex / DS had been updated so I wasn't using them. to be specific it was Ryx Barlow's bounty fleet, but the issue might be present in some of the other IBB fleets as well.

SCC

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 07, 2017, 12:25:20 PM »

Did you change Zeus's teleporter? I think you did, because it's devilish now. Really short duration and most of the time it overloads my ship (because it jumps almost directly into mine). At least it's a challenge now.
And this time I actually got past Cristallium! I had to constantly dodge its big white spiky balls of death or lure them into other ships. Frigate trio, amusingly, is either the toughest boss (because you can't run away from them) or easiest (they overload one another, you can pick them one by one). And then there's... Bullet hell, where I died. Welp.

CitizenJoe

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 07, 2017, 11:49:10 PM »

Is it intended that none of the IBB Ships show up in the codex entries? Its kinda making me worry that the mod isn't working properly. I'm only running SWP graphicslib and lazylib

AxleMC131

• Admiral
  • Amateur World-Builder
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2017, 12:24:44 AM »

Is it intended that none of the IBB Ships show up in the codex entries? Its kinda making me worry that the mod isn't working properly. I'm only running SWP graphicslib and lazylib

It's almost certainly deliberate. There's a tag you can put on stuff to make it invisible in the codex. The stock Remnant droneships for instance don't show up to avoid giving away spoilers.

Chances are IBB bounty ships are hidden for the same reason.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2017, 02:39:44 AM »

It's to avoid bloat and avoid spoilers.  It's nice for new players if they're genuinely surprised by what they find.

Galwail

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2017, 02:47:17 AM »

Is it intentional that IBB fleets join battles with remnant fleets? It happened to me yesterday. I was prepared for the modded falcon and the modded medusa, but the two cruiser sized remnant fleets that joined the fight made it more ... fun  ;D

ANGRYABOUTELVES

• Admiral
  • AE ALTADOON GHARTOK PADHOME
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2017, 10:24:18 PM »

The Wall-Class drone is showing up in Prism Freeport.
Spoiler
[close]

valefore

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 09, 2017, 01:39:51 AM »

Sorry if this has already been explained somewhere, but are there further conditions on IBB bounties appearing on mission boards? Some planets have them and some don't and it's really hard to know which planets/factions will have them. Or do they appear completely randomly?

Captain Draco

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 09, 2017, 11:04:06 AM »

Could you make Collossus in Hegemony colors and also skins for Luddic Church? I made mod for my private use with Knight of Ludd variants using Pather skins but its not the optimal solution. For now anyway Hegemony seems to be default faction to play with; I like them but having skins for other mayor factions (like Lion Guard ships) would be cool. 

c0nr4d1c4l

• Commander
  • Local forum transient
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 09, 2017, 12:04:32 PM »

having skins for other major factions (like Lion Guard ships) would be cool. 

I believe KingAlfonzo is making (or has made) skins for the Lion's Guard, though it is currently outdated.
"Slap slap slap, clap clap clap"

Head salesman and CEO of the Discount Shipyard

Hussar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 09, 2017, 12:42:24 PM »

There is a hegemony collosus sprite made by PCCL - he could add it to his Hegemony Expeditionary Auxiliary Fleet mod. :o
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 85