Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1g "Double-Zero Agent" (update 2019-05-26)  (Read 729960 times)

Aedarin

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1g "Double-Zero Agent" (update 2019-05-26)
« Reply #2145 on: June 18, 2019, 03:21:35 PM »

I just wanted to drop and and say you guys are doing God's work with this mod, keep it up! I played SS for maybe 5 hours before looking for a way to make it more dynamic, and I have neither started nor played a single game without your mod since. Not even to bug test the other mods - if she glitches, then I glitch with her.

I really enjoy the underdog challenge some of the starts offer, my favorite is the Luddic Path, second favorite is Pirate. I really appreciate that you allow us to start at lvl 16 with some coin so we don't have to grind out the very early part again and again and again. The only issue I have is that LP ships are super hard to find and even worse to restore - and that's with SWP and Luddic Enhancement. Totally worth it though. Same thing with the Falcon (P). I wish there was more to the Pathers in the game to be honest. They seem like an interesting side.

One thing I would like to suggest is maybe allowing the player to build secret bases with limited function, similar to LP and Pirates. Maybe storage with limited crew, supplies and fuel available over time to represent one's 'followers' procuring things for the cause. At least no industry or commerce that would draw attention to it. If you have a commission with the LP or Pirates they could then raid from your base/carry out holy vengeance. That way you can seed the galaxy with sleeper cells while you take advantage of the chaos...

vorpal+5

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Nexerelin v0.9.1g "Double-Zero Agent" (update 2019-05-26)
« Reply #2146 on: June 18, 2019, 10:05:33 PM »

Yeah being able to create an orbital station anywhere would be nice, if only to store fuel and supply.

Histidine

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Bitbucket profile
    • Email

Glad you like it!

On the stations: Pather/pirate style stations (or even just "abandoned station" type supply depots) for the player sounds interesting, will need to think over the design details later. Made a note.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144]