Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.9.1a is out! (05/10/19); Blog post: Raiding for Fun and Profit (11/27/19)

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]

Author Topic: [0.9.1a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5  (Read 298490 times)

MeinGott

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Hiigaran Descendants v2.0.4/v5
« Reply #825 on: November 15, 2019, 04:13:43 AM »

Using NoFood's version, I acquired blueprints for the 2 pirate ships (black swan and... the carrier one, I forget the name). When I try to build them from my colonies it consumes all available production but fails to create the ship, just gives the supplies/fuel/crew that you'd get normally.

I've seen this bug before, is this common and is it something I can tweak in a config file to fix in my game without waiting for an update?

no entry for this vessel in default_ship_roles.json perhaps

WeWickYou

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: November 15, 2019, 04:11:35 PM »

hi, i have a little question,
it look's like the BP for HII weapon is empty, 1st look it was empty with no weapon name inside and when i did check the production list there was no Hiigaran weapon/wing.
Maybe i need to change a file or something?

Regards,

Download the newest version of this mod, I was having the same issue but that was my fix

Pretty much fixed the "issue", and on top of that's now the singularity cannon shoot look's better ;p.
Thx for help :)

Phoenixheart

• Ensign
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #827 on: November 25, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »

Using NoFood's version, I acquired blueprints for the 2 pirate ships (black swan and... the carrier one, I forget the name). When I try to build them from my colonies it consumes all available production but fails to create the ship, just gives the supplies/fuel/crew that you'd get normally.

I've seen this bug before, is this common and is it something I can tweak in a config file to fix in my game without waiting for an update?

no entry for this vessel in default_ship_roles.json perhaps

That fixed it, thanks! Had to add Black Swan and Goliath to default_ship_roles.json.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56]