Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29

Author Topic: [0.97a] Underworld 1.8.3  (Read 653176 times)

Avallac

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Underworld 1.4.1
« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2019, 12:23:26 AM »

Thanks for the mod! I've de-civilized arigato station in hopes of taking it over but ended up only being to colonize roboto separately while everything on the station disappeared. Unfortunately I didn't know this would de-spawn dickersons fleets as I wasn't done destroying them. Is there some way through say, console commands, to re-enable dickerson's fleet functionality back without restoring Arigato, or restore them both if necessary?

Decivilized colony stations cannot be restored. Best they can be used for afterward as an abandoned station to store ships and supplies. You have to invade the station markets with Nexerelin in order to capture them yourself.
Arigato station cannot be invaded... Destabilizing it is the only way to get rid of it. I'm only interested in Dickerson's fleet anyway, not the station.
I honestly doubt it.  That's not really a scenario I put much design effort into...  whoops.
Okay np!

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2019, 01:40:34 AM »

Dickersons will not spawn if you kill Arigato. So you should pet it and sent nudes anti-unrest packages.

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 28, 2019, 01:31:01 AM »

Is there a way to get the Underworld ship pack without the Cabal?

Serenitis

• Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 28, 2019, 02:00:05 AM »

In the mod folder there's an options file. In that you can turn the cabal off.
No idea if the ships would still get randomly generated. I suspect not if the cabal is not present.

xucthclu

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 28, 2019, 12:15:56 PM »

Thank you. I've got more than enough factions and don't like the way they look, but dig the pirate stuff here

In the mod folder there's an options file. In that you can turn the cabal off.
No idea if the ships would still get randomly generated. I suspect not if the cabal is not present.

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 01, 2019, 07:58:13 PM »

am i right that the dickerson fleets are part of this mod? i once saw a twitch streamer defeat the final fleet (infinite dickerson). i am currently at infinite sons of dickerson XI. exactly how many are there?

Hrothgar

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2019, 12:39:34 AM »

They will go up until you get a fleet where he brag about this being a biggest fleet yet assemble to kick someone's ass. Then they go up in power or not, i am not 100% sure, but overall they can spawn infinitely.

n3xuiz

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2019, 01:43:33 AM »

thanks for the quick answer.
they can spawn infinitely.
very nice as they are a great way to farm money in the endgame.

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
[0.9.1a] Underworld 1.4.2
« Reply #188 on: December 23, 2019, 02:57:24 PM »

Some more sinful pink goodness.

Download Underworld 1.4.2
Download Mirror
(Requires LazyLib 2.4e)
(Requires GraphicsLib 1.4.1)

- Supported by DynaSector 1.4.6 (Not yet compatible) -
- Supported by Nexerelin 0.9.5h (Updated!) -

Git Repository

Edit UNDERWORLD_OPTIONS.ini to enable or disable Underworld features!

We recommend Version Checker to notify you when an update is ready.

Having problems?  Visit the Mod Troubleshooting Guide!

Change Log
Version 1.4.2:
- Added Starlight Doom
- Added Cabal bar event
- Fixed issue where turning transponder off and on after paying a Cabal shakedown "reveals hostile actions"

Muffin_man

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9.1a] Underworld 1.4.2
« Reply #189 on: January 17, 2020, 04:38:45 PM »

Is it just me or does the Death Barge fuel usage seem a little steep? It has a fuel usage of 15/LR which when comparing to other ships seems a little high.

I'm thinking more around 10-12 but want to see what others think of it balance wise. Also out of curiosity anyone use Death Barges in their fleet?

Ali

• Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 18, 2020, 02:05:35 AM »

Any additions / more love for the regular pirates planned please!?

More mounts for the infernus or something bigger would be awesome!  ;D
« Last Edit: January 18, 2020, 02:11:48 AM by Ali »

sucateer

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2020, 05:25:48 PM »

Any additions / more love for the regular pirates planned please!?
+1
My personal wish is a Torch with a hangar instead of a Medium Universal. Also, thanks for the Predator-X, it's a hell of a pursuer.

snicka

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 26, 2020, 11:20:19 AM »

Firstly, i've gotta say i really like this mod. It fleshes out the pirate faction, has many other fun, suprising, and usefull additions.

BUT

In order to convey my point, let me refer to another game. Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. A roguelike, heavily dependent on positioning and movement speed. There is a particular enemy there - a centaur. Shoots from afar, usually faster than player characters, difficult to run from. However, it does not kite, despite being technically able to do so, as it is not programmed to do so. Why? There was an extensive discussion, and testing, overally the results boggled down to this - such a behaviour, while tactically sound for the mob, would make him far to strong, and, most importantly, importantly tedious and unfun to fight against.

Starlight Cabal is a faction of kiting centaurs. Dear lord, never have i despised something so hard in a video game.

FAX

• Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 26, 2020, 04:02:30 PM »

Firstly, i've gotta say i really like this mod. It fleshes out the pirate faction, has many other fun, suprising, and usefull additions.

BUT

In order to convey my point, let me refer to another game. Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup. A roguelike, heavily dependent on positioning and movement speed. There is a particular enemy there - a centaur. Shoots from afar, usually faster than player characters, difficult to run from. However, it does not kite, despite being technically able to do so, as it is not programmed to do so. Why? There was an extensive discussion, and testing, overally the results boggled down to this - such a behaviour, while tactically sound for the mob, would make him far to strong, and, most importantly, importantly tedious and unfun to fight against.

Starlight Cabal is a faction of kiting centaurs. Dear lord, never have i despised something so hard in a video game.
Hellow, Im also a fan of underworld's pirate content, especially the Renegade. Amalgam is also interesting for it's special design heh.

Equal to most of my friends playing with this mod, I dont like Starlight Cabal at all for the same reason(maybe plus the pure purple art)

Anyway, "a faction of kiting centaurs" is based on hightech frigate fleet, which act similar in both TriTachy and Cabal. Alex said there will be more aggressive phase ship for AI adjust,it can be really affect to this problem.

But for other hightech frigates like omen or hyperion? Hard to say. ::)

Chairman Suryasari

• Captain
  • The Deployer of John Lennon's.
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: April 26, 2020, 06:20:09 PM »

If you want you can disable Cabal on .ini file on the mod folder.
"Kids under 13 shouldn't have access to the internet. if 10yo me were on tumblr and read about suicide and depression 5 hours a day, every day, god knows i would jump off a bridge if my parents ever yell at me."

-Some random Youtube comment on video about Sonic OC.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 29