I just switched to Dynasector and its supported mods from SS+ and its supported mods. (Using all supported mods except Nexerelin, plus PCB, Neutrino and Hiigaran) The things I noticed first are:
1. Combat aptitude passive that lowers combat recovery cost doesn't work anymore.
2. Some skill in leadership tree are gone (notably the one that gives bonuses to fighter wings).
3. Experience progression reverted back to vanilla? (was level 93 in SS+, after save transfer is level 75 in Dynasector)
4. Flux dynamics and its associated hull mods from the Technology skill tree has been reverted to vanilla.
5. Navigation skill doesn't have the perk that allows the use of dangerous jump points.
I'm just wondering which is intended and which is going to get updated.
BTW thanks for all the great work, DR!!
DR has said previously that all the skill balance changes were just too time-consuming to maintain, so they're not going to be updated.
Although IIRC the Navigation skill perk that allows the use of dangerous jump points is actually fully implemented in the vanilla game, it's just not displayed as a perk on the skill tree. So if you have 7+ navigation skill in vanilla, you can use the gravity well of a star as a jump point, the game just doesn't tell you that you can.