Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Deployment points went down?  (Read 2298 times)

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
Deployment points went down?
« on: February 28, 2016, 05:52:41 AM »

So, I noticed about a few weeks ago, that the deployment points went down from 300 to 150 (today), which wouldn't be so much of a hassle if I didn't have a bunch of ships ranging from 5 - 50 in deployment points.

Does anyone know what's causing this, and how to resolve this, quite irritating issue?
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Spoorthuzad

• Captain
  • Looking right into your soul
    • View Profile
Re: Deployment points went down?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 06:01:28 AM »

you can change the amount of deployment points allowed in a battle in the options menu?

Takion Kasukedo

• Admiral
  • No longer drinking (Alcohol that is)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 01:53:24 PM »

...well, I guessed I have once again screwed myself without realising, but the battle size does say it's supposed to be 750, yet I can only on both sides, deploy 300 to 480's worth.

Is there something i'm missing out on here, or am I once again being dense as a star?
Is now able to cook a decent Creamy Salmon Pasta, amok other things.

Still loves purple. Still not skilled enough to make a mod that doesn't get that one damn error.

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 01:56:33 PM »

It's the total battle size, not per side. The per-side total adds up to the battle size, and is split up based on relative fleet strengths.

ashtiboy

• Ensign
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 03:10:03 PM »

you can also modify the max delployment point settings in the setting.json file in the starsector+ mod setting folder or the  setting.json file in the settings folder in the data folder in the main starsector or under contents/java/data/settings in the starsector app packaged contents depending if you have a wendows or a mac pc for vinnila

yes the only difernce beetween a weindows and a mac is mainly the os and harddrive formant and the term pc is personal computer so techaly a mac is a kind of pc but only mac os x counts as a pc platform not i os wich is used in apples ipod and iphone and i pad and apple wach and apple tv