Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Nortia, the chain killing resort.  (Read 1790 times)

Euphytose

• Captain
    • View Profile
Nortia, the chain killing resort.
« on: February 23, 2016, 03:21:17 PM »

I'm sure a lot of you know this already, but I only started playing on the previous patch so I'm still new. When I want to battle endlessly I usually go to Askonia and camp near a portal while spamming the sensor burst. For some reason Sindrian always has huge fleets flying around here. I only recently noticed that there is an Indie base here called Nortia. It's not too easy to go there since there are always lots of Sindrian fleets, but once you arrive you can just camp here and instantly repair your fleet after each battle. Which is what I've been doing recently and it's working quite well. Sindrian fleets also have Auroras and Hyperions fairly often (for someone who camps here), so you can also try your luck capturing one of those. Currently the military market of Nortia is actually selling an Aurora but since the patch is approaching I wouldn't like to be in a commission for the Independents since it will either create a bug, or force me to be hostile to remove it.

Bonus question(s): Where does one go if they want to fight similarly huge Tri-Tachyon fleets? (I've tried Hybrasil and I never see huge fleets, they all run away from me) And does Tri-Tachyon ever use Paragons or is it just buyable in their market?

Extra bonus question: Why is "buyable" not recognized by the English dictionary in Firefox?

Thanks!