Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: Fatal error  (Read 1978 times)

joe130794

• Commander
    • View Profile
Fatal error
« on: February 17, 2016, 01:49:32 PM »

I tried to start the game earlier with my mods selected and it worked and I played a while. But I just tried and got this error.

Fatal:
com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/map;

And this is the error in the log.

Spoiler
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id drone_terminator3_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id drone_terminator2_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id flarelauncher_fighter_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id traveldrive_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id inferniuminjector_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35336 [Thread-5] WARN  com.fs.starfarer.loading.SpecStore  - Description with id skimmer_drone_SHIP_SYSTEM not found
35338 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/particlealpha32sq.png] as texture with id [fs.common/graphics/particlealpha32sq.png]
35344 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loaded 370.71 MB of texture data so far
35344 [Thread-5] INFO  com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Cleaned buffer for texture graphics/particlealpha32sq.png (using cast)
35571 [Thread-5] DEBUG com.fs.graphics.TextureLoader  - Loading [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg] as texture with id [graphics/backgrounds/background4.jpg]
36083 [Thread-5] ERROR com.fs.starfarer.combat.D  - java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.fs.starfarer.api.combat.CombatEngineAPI.getCustomData()Ljava/util/Map;
   at org.dark.shaders.light.LightShader.initCombat(LightShader.java:650)
   at org.dark.shaders.util.ShaderHook.init(ShaderHook.java:93)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.C.K$Oo.o00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.oOOO.B.ô00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.CombatEngine.init(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.title.B.öõo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.OoOO.Oôo000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.super.A.Ò00000(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.combat.D.super(Unknown Source)
   at com.fs.starfarer.StarfarerLauncher$2.run(Unknown Source)
   at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[close]

Dark.Revenant

• Admiral
    • View Profile
    • Sc2Mafia
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 03:05:33 PM »

Seeing as custom data was added in 0.65.2a, your version is at a minimum 15 months old.

joe130794

• Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Fatal error
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 03:16:57 PM »

I haven't got a clue how to make it work on 0.7.1 so I have just been doing the odd bit with it as it is. I tried to copy and edit the accelerated shields to be a lot more accelerated and since then it hasn't worked. So I tried removing those files and it still won't work.