Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived  (Read 158231 times)

UNSpacecommand

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »

i have been trying out the Hiigarian ships and from my experience it seems they are more suited for General Armour and Hull tanking while relying out shields only to block off torpedoes and missiles. That said, Vanaar missile cruisers can be kinda ridiculous. I fielded a squadron of 6 of them along side 2 Woodan class carrier and they demolished a station with supporting fleet so fast it was actually amusing. Macross missile massacre for the win XD

Sundog

• Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.7.2a] Hiigaran Descendants & Bushi & Kadur Theocracy - Revived
« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2020, 04:04:01 PM »

The thread for the up-to-date version of Hiigaran Descendants is here: http://fractalsoftworks.com/forum/index.php?topic=6347.0

I'm going to lock this thread at the request of Gotcha (the original author of these mods), since it seems to be causing confusion and necromancy. If anyone thinks it should be unlocked, please feel free to PM myself or another moderator.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]