Fractal Softworks Forum
November 17, 2018, 02:24:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.9a is out! (11/16/18)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.8.1a] New Galactic Order v.1.06b  (Read 130400 times)
arwan
Admiral

View Profile Email
« Reply #270 on: April 15, 2018, 12:36:28 PM »

i would like to try this mod out but it seems there are no download links. everything that (i assume) was a download link is no longer a link at all and is just text now.

any way to get this re hosted.

Alex
You won't be able to refit fighters and bombers at all. They're designed/balanced around having a particular set of weapons and would be very broken if you could change it. Which ones you pick for your fleet -out of quite a few that are available- is the choice here, not how they're outfitted.
Xzefir
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 15, 2018, 02:13:25 PM »

I got ya:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/h8h3zr9tu8i66wd/New%20Galactic%20Order%201.06a.rar?dl=0
Also hello everyone!
JT
Commander

View Profile Email
« Reply #272 on: July 28, 2018, 09:16:56 PM »

For those of us who are being bothered by the repeated reminder to update to 1.06b by Version Checker, the link above is out of date.  I had to dig through the post with Chrome DevTools to find the HTML that contained the link, but here it is: this is copied directly from the OP, but because the image isn't loading, it appears to have no download link. =)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4iib6sjycc3fdc/New+Galactic+Order+1.06b.rar

Since MediaFire is more or less pure cancer these days without at least two layers of adblocking, I could probably forward it if someone wants my copy.
Lolpingu
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #273 on: August 24, 2018, 01:20:21 PM »

Hey, I'm loving this faction. Easily the most well-rounded and versatile mod ships I've played so far. No fancy gimmicks or flashy weapons (excepting some specialized ships like the Gatekeeper), but no striking downsides either. These ships feel like true military vessels, taking tried-and true ship design philosophies and refining them to perfection with state-of-the-art technology. In a typical nexerelin playthrough with loads of mod factions, few things are more horrifying than an approaching fleet of Vidars, Tyrs and Hermodrs.

On a side note, there are quite a few typos and awkwardly written ship descriptions in this mod. If you want, I would gladly try to fix them for you.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
  Print  

Jump to: