Fractal Softworks Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Starsector 0.97a is out! (02/02/24); New blog post: Simulator Enhancements (03/13/24)

Author Topic: [0.9aRC10]All D-ships in markets have been repaired  (Read 1387 times)

cjy4312

• Ensign
    • View Profile
[0.9aRC10]All D-ships in markets have been repaired
« on: November 28, 2018, 01:27:45 AM »

I'm not good at English,It may not be very accurate in expression.(using google translation)

It's not always occurred.

for example ,I just finished the tutorial,bought a ship in the jangala open market,with 3 D-mods,I put this ship into storage,and then left the Corvus.few months later,I return to jangala ,ALL SHIPS in open market , military market and storage(i forgot to check the black market)have been repaired,no any d-mods,no any scratch.

another small problem: "WS 005"&"WS 006"weaponslot in wolf class,they are not symmetrical.

btw, I used ShipVariantAPI.clearSlot(String slotId) in 0.8.1a,it can remove the weapon from slot, and put this weapon into Cargo.in 0.9a RC10,the weapon be removed but i cant find it again.
Is this a bug too?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 07:51:34 AM by cjy4312 »

Alex

• Administrator
  • Admiral
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9aRC10]All D-ships in markets have been repaired
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2018, 08:48:07 AM »

Thank you! Fixed the d-mod issue a couple of days ago.

Nice catch with the Wolf; fixed just now.

btw, I used ShipVariantAPI.clearSlot(String slotId) in 0.8.1a,it can remove the weapon from slot, and put this weapon into Cargo.in 0.9a RC10,the weapon be removed but i cant find it again.
Is this a bug too?

I'm not sure what you mean - maybe post a question with more details in the Modding subforum?

cjy4312

• Ensign
    • View Profile
Re: [0.9aRC10]All D-ships in markets have been repaired
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2018, 08:55:41 PM »

I'm not sure what you mean - maybe post a question with more details in the Modding subforum?

emmm.
for example

i made a hullmod ,it can check all energy weapons on ship and remove beam weapon by clearSlot()

in 0.8.1a,if i have only one graviton beam , and i put this beam on a ship with my hullmod, the beam will be removed but i can put it on other ship again, in 0.9a RC10, the beam was "really" removed.  I can't find it anywhere.