Fractal Softworks Forum
January 20, 2019, 04:34:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Starsector 0.9a is out! (11/16/18)

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]
  Print  
Author Topic: [0.9a] Shadowyards Reconstruction Authority 0.8.1(01/09/19)  (Read 521053 times)
MShadowy
Admiral

View Profile Email
« Reply #1290 on: January 09, 2019, 09:06:40 AM »

Okay, next release pushed; this should deal with the issues people have been reporting, as well as provide slightly better customized Nexerelin support.

0.8.1 Changelog

• Added 4 custom starts
    • Play as the leader of a small salvage coop, a bold partisan fighter, a dashing pirate rogue or a down on your luck mercenary
  • Corrected the position of the Yajna Sensor Array
  • Updated the Charybdis' sprite to ease out some of the roughness and incorporate some new design ideas
  • Some adjustments to the economies of planets added by the mod
  • Fixed an oversight which was causing the T3 SRA Station to spawn without a Nidhoggr Lance
  • Fixed a crash issue with Solar Arrays
  • Solar Arrays now have a sanity check to prevent from being built in unsuitable systems
  • Added a flux monitor that displays the additional flux dissipation Harmonic Shield Conduits provides and rewrote the hullmod description to make it's function clearer
  • Fixed the math for the Phase Anchor Interface hullmod so it will now display the correct signature reduction
  • The Skolopendra has had the phasefield hullmod added
  • Nexerelin compatibility handled
grinningsphinx
Commander

View Profile Email
« Reply #1291 on: January 10, 2019, 03:02:09 AM »

what are the plus/minus from using heavy industry vs modular fabricators ?

Also, might want to update the light defence laser...the medium combat laser is superior and its base tech.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 06:13:30 AM by grinningsphinx » Logged
MShadowy
Admiral

View Profile Email
« Reply #1292 on: January 10, 2019, 06:18:30 AM »

Effectively the differences are that it demands an additional commodity--the High Capacity Storage the Solar Arrays provides--is about 25% cheaper to operate and has a slightly higher ship hull quality modifier, but produces 1 unit less in terms of commodities and gains half the benefit on an installed nanoforge. I'm considering changing up how they currently work, however, so the above is definitely subject to change.
grinningsphinx
Commander

View Profile Email
« Reply #1293 on: January 10, 2019, 12:06:07 PM »

Effectively the differences are that it demands an additional commodity--the High Capacity Storage the Solar Arrays provides--is about 25% cheaper to operate and has a slightly higher ship hull quality modifier, but produces 1 unit less in terms of commodities and gains half the benefit on an installed nanoforge. I'm considering changing up how they currently work, however, so the above is definitely subject to change.

it would be interesting if modular fabs could produce items that the colony was short on, with the downside that while the colony was short it would pull the production from the wares that it normally produces.  Or perhaps...since they are modular, you could somehow set the production focus of them via the current UI.
Thyrork
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: January 14, 2019, 01:53:09 PM »

Strange, I can't seem to select the Shadowyard's to start with in Nexerelin's new game options. Did I do something wrong? I am running a number of mods, but I tried turning off most of the factions to be sure it wasn't too many and still nothing.
MShadowy
Admiral

View Profile Email
« Reply #1295 on: January 16, 2019, 07:03:58 AM »

That's pretty peculiar. I have it working on my end, so I'm not sure what's up with that.
Thyrork
Ensign

View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: January 16, 2019, 03:40:37 PM »

Oh my gods, I had the earlier version.

Embarrassed

My apologies.

E: All fixed with the update. Sorry again!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 03:45:40 PM by Thyrork » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87]
  Print  

Jump to: